Light Sentence for Brock Turner in Stanford Rape Case Draws Outrage

Violent rape? You are all over the place. He did not get convicted of rape.
Violent rape is my characterization of what he did from what ive read yes

Horrible horrible crime

Enticed into kissing which no sane person would call molestation
No, that could very well be considered molestation. Molestation is any undesired sexual act and proper physical force is not needed to coerce someone into an undesired sexual act if the abuser has a position of authority over the abused. In this case Dunham is roughly 6 year older which easily gives her authority over her younger sister.
because " leftists " want Turner held accountable for his actions but give Lena Dunham a pass .
I think @Coolidge has a point. If a conservative male admitted to those things the left would never let him live it down but since Dunham is one of these yuppie, millennial SJWs whose all about exploring her sexuality her inappropriate behavior isn't scrutinized in the same way. She can describe her anecdotes in graphic detail and jokingly compare her behavior to that of a sexual predator because she knows it feeds into her carefully crafted image of a quirky, sexually liberal individual which her audience eats up.

Last edited:
No, that could very well be considered molestation. Molestation is any undesired sexual act and proper physical force is not need to coerce someone into an undesired sexual act if the abuser has a position of authority over the abused. In this case Dunham is roughly 6 year older which easily gives her authority over her younger sister.

I think @Coolidge has a point. If a conservative male admitted to those things the left would never let him live it down but since Dunham is one of these yuppie, millennial SJWs whose all about exploring her sexuality her inappropriate behavior isn't scrutinized in the same way. She can describe her anecdotes in graphic detail and jokingly compare her behavior to that of a sexual predator because she knows it feeds into her carefully crafted image of a quirky, sexually liberal individual which her audience eats up.
Sorry I don't think a girl bribing her sister for a kiss with a candy is molestation, if you can link to something reputable that says otherwise I'd like to see it .

Why a conservative male why not a conservative women , because I don't think many on the left if any would care if that was the case .

<mma4>

That's the best I've seen it put.

Sorry I don't think a girl bribing her sister for a kiss with a candy is molestation, if you can link to something reputable that says otherwise I'd like to see it .

We've already established that your account of events is inaccurate and that your concept of appropriate behavior with children is strange, to say the least.

Why a conservative male why not a conservative women , because I don't think many on the left if any would care if that was the case .

Why not a conservative male? Are you suggesting that liberals have a bias against men and would treat the situation differently had it been a (conservative) man? I'd agree. If Sarah Palin wrote a book wherein she admitted to preying on her sister like a sexual predator, you and all of the other morons on the left would think it was an issue (and be absolutely right to).

Last edited:
Sure
A child molester is any older child or adult who touches a child for his or her own sexual gratification.

Child molestation is the act of sexually touching a child.

A child is a girl or boy who is 13 years of age or younger.

What's the age difference between a molester and a child? It is five years, so a 14-year-old "older child" sexually touching a nine-year-old is an example. This is the accepted medical definition.

Sometimes, a professional will consider that a molestation act has occurred when the older child is only three years older - a sixth-grader with a third-grader, for instance. The crucial element here is the lack of equality between the two children; the sixth grader is clearly bigger, more powerful, and more "adult-like" than the third-grader.

We avoid definitions that are ambiguous by sticking to the medical definition. We define "child molester" as an adult or child, who is at least five years older than the child he or she has molested.
http://www.childmolestationprevention.org/pages/tell_others_the_facts.html
She is six years older so clearly above both the three and five year difference threshold.
I specified male because I believe male sexual behavior is scrutinized more by the feminist left unsurprisingly and I also suspect that's partly what @Coolidge trying to get at with his comparison of Turner and Dunham though obviously I can't speak for him.

Oh god she is horrible. There was a period of time where my wife would get together with her friends and watch that shit. I somehow always managed to be crossing the room when Lena Dunham was banging someone on screen and it was awful.
Didn't @Lead used to date her?

It's totally okay to simultaneously hate Lena Dunham and Brock Turner, everyone. It's not either/or.

Back