Lol at Jesse Taylor's redemption

If he looks that good (great for him! I always admire guys 40 and 50+ that manage to stay in great shape), there is a very good chance he's taking some form of supplementation, be it Hormone Replacement Therapy (injectable or gel) or HGH through his doctor, or straight gear through his training network. No judgment here either way. I have no compunction about PEDs at all. Especially as you age, the body just stops producing the testosterone needed to train and achieve results at a high level.

I'm 39... earlier this year I was feeling awful for quite a while. Poor sleep, mild depression, no sex drive, terrible post-training recovery, and noticeable loss of muscle mass.

My Family Physician tells me I'm depressed and gives me a prescription for anti-depressants, which I refuse to take because I work in a professional career and can't be operating in an altered state.

I get my blood work done and it tuns out my testosterone is in the basement. I see an Endocrinologist who gives me an Rx for HRT (~200 mg of test a week, injectable), and within a few weeks I feel fantastic. The previously described Sx are gone and I'm back to training the way I want to...

But honestly, I don't know anybody over 40 who trains regularly and is in top-shelf shape, that isn't on something, whether prescribed, or off label.

Outside of sports, I have a group of friends who are all top level RCMP (from undercover to guarding the Prime Minister) and every one of those boys is 40+, jacked, and on the sauce (rightfully so).
I believe it. I got a bunch of friends in the US Army and 3 are in the Ranger battalions. They get crazy stuff super soldier type shit.

He made a cool 250000$, didn't he? So who cares, it's not like he was gonna become an elite UFC fighter at this point anyway.

I know people around here seem to cherish TUF 4 for some reason, but I really don't like those comeback or redemption seasons. If any of those washed up fighters were that good, they wouldn't be on a redemption season to begon with. At least with normal TUF seasons one can always hope for some unknown gem, and potentially witness the early stages of a future elite, if not a champion.
And yeah, I know that this possibility is getting more and more improbable with each season...

He didn't make that just for winning idiot. That's called a contract with a bunch of fights.

TUF 4 was legendary, because that's when the show was legit with great fighters in that era period. TUF has been a joke for the last 4 or 5 years, and it's only on still because Dane White is a clueless idiot without any original ideas. I can't believe anyone still watches that crap full of fighters going nowhere.

For fuck sake... I almost shed a tear at the beauty of his "redemption"... Not that I thought he was clean for a minute. His body is one of the most juiced looking around... But it doesn't bother me if they don't get caught.

I'm no chemist, but isn't clomiphene basically a masking agent?
No. It's used for post cycle therapy, but it will boost your test on it's own.

He didn't make that just for winning idiot. That's called a contract with a bunch of fights.

TUF 4 was legendary, because that's when the show was legit with great fighters in that era period. TUF has been a joke for the last 4 or 5 years, and it's only on still because Dane White is a clueless idiot without any original ideas. I can't believe anyone still watches that crap full of fighters going nowhere.

Damn, such attitude! you surely are one badass mofo with all that internet rage and pizazz.

My dad is 52 with the body of a 35 year old.

And no he doesn't take PEDs.

He lifts 6 days a week and has a very strict diet.

Triceps
Biceps
Shoulders and traps
Abs
Pecs
Wings

He has them all.

Some of it is genetics (thank you God) but it's also discipline.

Maybe you have crappy genes.

But personally the "eye test" is a jealousy test to me.

I'm 30 and since 16 I've been accused of PEDs. Never taken a drop. Just ate a lot of roast beef and potatoes while being a 3 sport athlete in hs and playing football in college.

I'll admit I've been a lazy ass for the last 3 years but my body doesn't show it. I do need to start doing stuff again
<YeahOKJen>

He really had that pre usada gsp type physique in tuf finale

jesse-taylor-poses-for-a-portrait-during-the-filming-of-the-ultimate-picture-id678063572

Definitely, he looks juiced. The fact is that i never look to a fighter as he is possibly cheating.
What happened really sucks for both the ufc and him. Terrible story. He should retire

Back