Looks like Louis CK is the next in line to be exposed as serial sexual harasser/abuser...

If it happened like Louis claims it did, then he did nothing wrong, legally or morally.

According to his confession, he asked first, if the woman declined, then he went no further. If the woman consented, then he whipped it out and jerked it. Nothing wrong with that. Consenting adults can do whatever makes them happy.

Now apparently he had POWER over them because they ADMIRED him.... which somehow makes them not responsible for the consent that they gave? FUCKING BULLSHIT.

Rock stars have been nailing groupies that ADMIRE them for decades, and the groupies are HAPPY to get that action. It's teh best day of their life when they finally get called backstage to bang Axl Rose or whoever.

So let me get this straight.... I can no longer have sex with women who admire me? Hmmm, that's going to be tough. Guess I can only have sex with women that think I'm a piece of shit.

I'm sorry, but if these women didn't want it, they should have declined. Some of them did, and everything was fine. And the ones that didn't... they are not victims, they are weak ass idiots that can't take responsibility for their own actions. YOU CONSENTED. At any time you could've revoked that consent, or just get up and leave. Just because you regret consenting doesn't change the fact that you did it. Fucking cunts.

And I'm disappointed that more sherdoggers aren't sticking up for him. We're all going to be accused someday, man. It's coming for everyone.

Roman Polanski fucks a 14 year old girl up the ass and continues to not only work, but get lauded by his peers.

CK, knocks one out in front of a grown woman who gave her consent for him to do so.......his career likely is over.

If it happened like Louis claims it did, then he did nothing wrong, legally or morally.

According to his confession, he asked first, if the woman declined, then he went no further. If the woman consented, then he whipped it out and jerked it. Nothing wrong with that. Consenting adults can do whatever makes them happy.

His apology was careful to avoid the issue of blocking the door. Another thing you might consider is coercion and felony imprisonment, which is quite different than the way you frame it as chicks being called backstage to get banged by Motley Cru.

It's not like Motley cru was calling Joan Jett backstage to talk about signing her to their label and then when she gets there they suddenly blocked the door while whipping it out to slam the ham. THere is a big difference between your examples.

Last edited:
Roman Polanski fucks a 14 year old girl up the ass and continues to not only work, but get lauded by his peers.

CK, knocks one out in front of a grown woman who gave her consent for him to do so.......his career likely is over.

Polanski's criminal act doesn't make CK's act any better, but you make a great point about the reaction by peers.

IIRC the 14 yr old girl was not only coerced but drugged and for all all intents and purposes, imprisoned. Polanski should have been left to rot in a prison.

Why didn't he just try to fuck them like a normal person would?

This just makes him seem like a weirdo

His apology was careful to avoid the issue of blocking the door. Another thing you might consider is coercion and felony imprisonment, which is quite different than the way you frame it as chicks being called backstage to get banged by Motley Cru.

It's not like Motley cru was calling Joan Jett backstage to talk about signing her to their label and then when she gets there they suddenly blocked the door while whipping it out to slam the ham. THere is a big difference between your examples.

So i did say if it happened the way he said in his apology. If he's lying, and he didn't get consent, or if he got consent but then blocked the door so they couldn't escape, then yeah he's definitely wrong.

The other thing he didn't mention was if he was a potential employer to any of these women. If they were auditioning or if they worked for him then yeah, it's harassment..

But so far the women are not refuting his story, so I'm taking it as true for now. And if it's true then i don't think he did anything wrong

This. They were coworkers not groupies. Anyone who thinks this is acceptable should try doing it to the females at their work.

This. They were coworkers not groupies. Anyone who thinks this is acceptable should try doing it to the females at their work.

RG0BS1U.gif

I swear I read about him pulling his dick out in front of women he invited up to his room before. I think Gawker wrote about it.
I read something like that too, long time ago. I wonder how bad it'S going to be this time around.

Back