Luke Rockhold modeling career is legit

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

I mean Romee is a Victoria's Secret angel with 4.1 million followers... Eat that Jouban!

Damn, imagine if he had KO'd Romero, Rockhold would have been on cloud 9.

Gotta cash in on that hairline while he still has it.
Don't be hatin. Elon Musk is bald for more than 10 years now. He has fake hair/plugs and going strong pulling all kinds of tale. All you need is money it seems. That is why Rockhold is modeling - no money in UFC.

Don't be hatin. Elon Musk is bald for more than 10 years now. He has fake hair/plugs and going strong pulling all kinds of tale. All you need is money it seems. That is why Rockhold is modeling - no money in UFC.
But he’s with Johnny depps nutty ex

what's he modelling? head gear?

cause he just has a face that screams "punch me"

Does she spit or swallow?
(Don't get mad at me that's how Luke beds these broads)

nah modelling hurts less.
You must have never fought in your live. The way Rockhold fights he either smashes his opponents or gets KOed. Neither hurts really. Getting mauled like all Khabib opponets - that hurts. IF i recall Rockhold never got raped like that.

You must have never fought in your live. The way Rockhold fights he either smashes his opponents or gets KOed. Neither hurts really. Getting mauled like all Khabib opponets - that hurts. IF i recall Rockhold never got raped like that.
I'm sure his head hurts the next few days. Dude got murdered by Vitor and Romero.

Nah modeling pays more.

I don't think male modeling pays more. He is obviously known because of something else but generally male models don't earn that much. I don't even think models in general make that much aside from superstars and those who make a shitload on social media with their own ads

did he get hair transplant work? his hairline looks better now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back