Luke Rockhold modeling career is legit

I'm sure his head hurts the next few days. Dude got murdered by Vitor and Romero.
He got his brain scrambled. That's true. But there are no pain receptors in the brain. Plush fighters take pain pills before and after Fight. There are not regulated by USADA

He will just get a Jeremy Piven hair plug and have a long modeling career

You must have never fought in your live. The way Rockhold fights he either smashes his opponents or gets KOed. Neither hurts really. Getting mauled like all Khabib opponets - that hurts. IF i recall Rockhold never got raped like that.
Yea what Yoel did to him couldn’t hurt

The fuck are you on lol

did he get hair transplant work? his hairline looks better now

It is possible that he was using spray on hair product to make it look more full. It is very popular in Hollywood.

I don't think male modeling pays more. He is obviously known because of something else but generally male models don't earn that much. I don't even think models in general make that much aside from superstars and those who make a shitload on social media with their own ads
Well if you are lady model you suck a dick in UAE and make about as much as luke is making. Dunno about the rates for man though :. There are scandals year after year about model prostitution rings in paris, milan, London. There were even medium famous models recorded while striking a deal. I bet is the same with male models. That is how Arnold Schwarzenegger made his first money. Sucking D in Gold's Gym. Proud tradition carried to this day.

You must have never fought in your live. The way Rockhold fights he either smashes his opponents or gets KOed. Neither hurts really. Getting mauled like all Khabib opponets - that hurts. IF i recall Rockhold never got raped like that.

Ever had a concussion? You have symptoms for days, weeks or even months. Now imagine getting KO'd cold and bouncing your head of the canvas (which has hardly any padding)

Wait til Yoel finds out Luke been cheatin on him. Loooo Rohol I luv yewwww

Keeping the saline levels of the ocean stable. If only he had a personality to go with that jawline.

luke.jpg

I mean Romee is a Victoria's Secret angel with 4.1 million followers... Eat that Jouban!

the funny thing is almost all of the comments are mostly female fans of hers saying how beautiful she is nobody noticing Rockhold.

the funny thing is almost all of the comments are mostly female fans of hers saying how beautiful she is nobody noticing Rockhold.
she is a solid 8 and he is a douchebag. makes sense.

I like seeing a fighter doing big things outside of fighting. Hope Luke can get with dat ass and stop thinking about Gustaffson's

Solid 8? haha, nice one. She's no 10, she's no Adriana Lima, but this Dutch Victory Secret Angel is very very fine:

feb3a2381bd76d2bbc4d6a8a5033ce63.jpg

80c0c4bf852f77c0335d7cbe6a071e2b--victorias-secret-models-perfect-body.jpg

Romee-Strijd-Instagram-Style-Pictures.gif

8 is pretty accurate IMO. She's certainly not one of the better VS models.

feb3a2381bd76d2bbc4d6a8a5033ce63.jpg

80c0c4bf852f77c0335d7cbe6a071e2b--victorias-secret-models-perfect-body.jpg

Romee-Strijd-Instagram-Style-Pictures.gif

8 is pretty accurate IMO. She's certainly not one of the better VS models.

Agreed that she is not one of the better VS models, She no Candice, Adriana, Doutzen, Sara, etc, but thanks for the extra pictures anyway... :)

so you're choosing to make the argument that Rockhold has never been hit in sparring or in any mma fight and if it did it resulted in a ko?
{<huh}
I'm going to assume with all your advanced fighting experience and the thought process you just displayed that you've been ktfo'd plenty of times.

Back