Luke Thomas has a problem with Teruto Ishihara calling women...

Who the fuck is Luke Thomas ? why are these threads coming up with this guy , I am so confused

Threads are cropping up frequently because, after years of him insulting MMA fans, the number of people pissed off about it has reached critical mass.

We won't be satisfied until Luke is gone from the sport.

A bit hypocritical on your part, considering you have a quote from a guy in your sig that states "Joanna Champion be swangin and bangin deez bitches!" - Jeremy Flores"

Guess it's ok when certain dudes call women bitches but not others...

55669-i-m-not-surprised-motherfuckers.gif

#1 Context ... let's not act like that doesn't exist. #2 my signature is an inside joke that you obviously would not understand because you're not on my side.

#3 Jeremy Flores is not a real person, and that quote is completely made up, no one actually said that ..

Lol .. and I bet you really thought you were saying something too .. #Fail

tUrwKkf.gif

He wasn't even mad. He was just asking a question. Props for checking your privilege Luke!

Silly people trying to pretend they are gangsta rappers, when gangsta rappers are pretending to be gangsters in the first place

reminds of joe rogan starting his show with "whats up freak bitches", unless he has a female guest, in which case his entire vocabulary completely changes 100%.

Anyone who had no idea who rogan is would hear that freak bitches rubbish and just see a short, delusional, old, white, steroid abuser

Yeah .. I didn't care for that all, but I have simply opted to not watch Teruto fight or speak ...

You should get involved. At some point he's getting his head kicked off his shoulders. It'll be fun.

Howard's entire schtick was built on shock value, he was the first shock jock, remember? Not to mention Stern was essentially mainstream.

It's entirely different in Luke's case IMO

There's a lot of differences.

But what's similar is that as media personality, survival and success depend on rating.

And Luke is gaining attention and rating.

Perhaps he'll eventually fail. But for now, we are all giving him the attention.

Luke thomas, uggh. I get how Ariel has fans but Thomas? Don't get it at all.

I remember he would get fan questions about people being infatuated with him and wanting to see him, Luke was full of himself in his response. Man I can't stand that guy.

#1 Context ... let's not act like that doesn't exist. #2 my signature is an inside joke that you obviously would not understand because you're not on my side.

#3 Jeremy Flores is not a real person, and that quote is completely made up, no one actually said that ..

Lol .. and I bet you really thought you were saying something too .. #Fail

tUrwKkf.gif

Nah...I'm not on your side. I have no idea who you are. For all I know, you are a dude pretending to be a chick. You're right about context though. I have no problem with Teruto calling women bitches. It's 2016...people need to lighten up.

I guess if you have an inside joke as your sig with some imaginary dude referring to women as bitches, you're ok with the use of the word as well. So I guess we are on the same side after all.

Love when white guys talk about what is considered racist to black people and what is considered sexist/demeaning to women...

Luke "The Mansplainer" Thomas
This is why I loved it when "cancel Colbert" was a thing. I love when SJWs get attacked by other SJW rules

I'm not gonna sit here and say I agree with this strategy, but I bet he weeds out the ones who are overly politically correct and don't like fun when he says that. Although that being said, are any women actually like seeing that video and being like "Oh I want to go and spend my evening with an MMA fighter in Salt Lake City, Utah"?

Luke Thomas seems to have a problem with just about everyone and everything...

The defining character trait of the whiny social justice warrior.

What might be more interesting is that sherbros do not mind women being called bitches...

Loads of girls love being called bitches

It's not actually saying they are a bitch

Back