mackenzi dern

Ass

17495350_450409385296297_8000071875285745664_n.jpg

Yep, ass.
Sherdog:

giphy.gif

Idk what the big deal is,her body is awkward,she's kinda flabby,not pretty and honestly can't listen to her talk I just cringe the whole time.She's really good at taking pictures,she probably probably posts about 1 out of every 100 pics she takes.She's already missed weight a few times and doesn't look like she's getting in any better shape as time goes bye at only 24 yrs old or something.She's not bad,just weird people think she's so hot.
mackenzie-3rd-fight.png

i find her attractive.. but i dunno why because i agree with everything you said.

Idk what the big deal is,her body is awkward,she's kinda flabby,not pretty and honestly can't listen to her talk I just cringe the whole time.She's really good at taking pictures,she probably probably posts about 1 out of every 100 pics she takes.She's already missed weight a few times and doesn't look like she's getting in any better shape as time goes bye at only 24 yrs old or something.She's not bad,just weird people think she's so hot.
mackenzie-3rd-fight.png

She was in better shape at the weigh-ins a few days ago...
24991428_1574515359307832_6761623865012877150_n.jpg

She was in better shape at the weigh-ins a few days ago...

Yeah she was looking good at the weigh in but she put a lot back on judging by her body fight night.I'll be surprised if she doesn't start missing weight again in the future and bump back up to 125.

I'll be surprised if she doesn't start missing weight again in the future and bump back up to 125.

I think the UFC fighters at 125 lbs. scare her. Fear may motivate her to keep making weight at 115 lbs. And it isn't like she is super-lean at 115 lbs.

She will fight at 115lb in the UFC next year.

I think the UFC fighters at 125 lbs. scare her. Fear may motivate her to keep making weight at 115 lbs. And it isn't like she is super-lean at 115 lbs.

And she shouldn't feel pressured to jump into the deep end while improving so fast.She showed some huge improvements in her striking on Friday,Kaline Medeiros is no joke despite being wild in general.I put more stock into her potential now,but she still has a ton of work to do and I honestly think she needs to stay at 115 but she'll have to be really dedicated,missing weight a 3rd time in such a short career would not be good and at 125 I think she won't be as effective stylistically.

Hey @kenetics what does she walk around at?

I tried to watch her pre-fight interview video on UFC Fight Pass, but her face most of the time doesn't look so good. The accent is also kinda off.

halfway. rumor has it she got HIV a half a dozen years back or so.
I saw one picture of her where she is clearly with some serious health problems.
The rumors came around the 90s
and since then she completely disappeared after the news of an actor who spreaded HIV to 5 actress came around(her name was on the list)i think she got caught.

Her face isn't that great. She has a great smile that adds points to her looks I guess.

Serious question. I have not heard her speak. Is it really a fake Brazilian accent?? I mean, her father is Brazilian right? Is an accent that hard to imagine?

She grew up in Phoenix

This thread made me look up a bunch of old Naomi Russell video’s and fap.

God she could fuck.

Is she a can?

She's 0-1, lost her debut to Ashley Evans-Smith. I'd say she's a decent prospect. Has good stand-up, especially her kicks, biggest problem in her debut was she was very under-sized for the weight class.

Back