Mail order brides.........

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by mb23100, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Darth_Inv1ctu5

Darth_Inv1ctu5 I will shit on everything you love

Yeah man, it's weird. Like, idk I'm sure some girls go through that thought process of "Hmm he's not really hot, but I do want to stay here so let's do a pro list and con list. Con, he's meh. Pro, he's papers. Pro, he's smart and funny and he's really trying hard. Ahhh fuck it, let's do it." It's like giving someone the benefit of doubt, but with an added incentive. If the end result is a happy couple, should the initial motivation be questioned? Perhaps, perhaps not. Like I said, life is fucking weird. Look at this other guy who masturbated in the forest on live stream, for example..

2. Nameless Ghoul

Nameless Ghoul Brown Belt

I mentioned it before, but I laugh when I see anything about that 90 day fiance or that show where people get married before meeting beforehand or whatever. I was watching one with an ex-gf and she asked "if you had to, do you think you could make a situation like that work?".

I said yeah, as long as she wasn't completely crazy I think we would figure things out and it would be alright. She immediately got pissed at that answer saying "Well you can get along with anyone, I could never just do something like that, it's just crazy. Just like that a silly hypothetical question, based on a tv show we were watching together, turned into a "wtf?" Moment.

Execute, volodya, Mike and 3 others like this.
  3. loyalyolayal

loyalyolayal Gold Belt

Craigslist?

4. loyalyolayal

loyalyolayal Gold Belt

Indians be like:

90 days!??

[​IMG]

5. Zer

Zer Gold Belt

Miami's full of Russian girls?

Man, I've always wanted to go to Miami on holiday, but only because I assumed it was full of latinas. Now I hear there are Russian girls everywhere too?

[​IMG]

Malvo, volodya, Jackie Blue and 4 others like this.
  6. Darth_Inv1ctu5

Darth_Inv1ctu5 I will shit on everything you love

That's a yes, fam

Malvo and Jackie Blue like this.
  7. Sonnyboi83

Sonnyboi83 Green Belt

me n gf binged on this show. Best couples gotta be George & Anfisa an d Paul & Karine

8. ralphc1

ralphc1 Steel Belt Platinum Member

Order on Prime with free returns.
    <[analyzed}>

ssBaldy, Malvo, Jackie Blue and 2 others like this.
  9. sideboob

sideboob ====( )( )====

5) Pitch as an idea for 'the Americans' spinoff lol

lsa and Darth_Inv1ctu5 like this.
  10. GearSolidMetal

GearSolidMetal I'm here to chew bubblegum and bang your mom. Platinum Member

The concept of 'Mail Order Brides' is disgusting.

No one is surprised when the rich, lonely, desperate, and old men are left poor, lonely, desperate, and older. That's exactly what they deserve.

no fat chicks and PolishHeadlock like this.
  11. KONG-D'SNT-TAP

KONG-D'SNT-TAP Titanium Belt

The "free returns" is the real benchmark.

Jackie Blue and ralphc1 like this.
  12. GearSolidMetal

GearSolidMetal I'm here to chew bubblegum and bang your mom. Platinum Member

They don't deserve to be unhappy. They should put forth the effort to find a partner the right way.

For example, I don't consider it desperate finding a foreign partner abroad. Travel around, meet dozens of women, build up trust and companionship, and maybe love will flourish from a natural union.

That's 100% acceptable, and should be encouraged.

But a 'Mail Order Bride' simply is picking out a woman from pictures, and paying her to get over here, marrying her immediately. The would-be wife, is desperate for financial assistance for her family back home (In very poor countries, or poor areas of less-than-prosperous countries). She only knows (or cares) her would-be husband is well off.

This isn't the makings of a stable marriage, two people of completely different backgrounds with absolutely nothing in common.

13. BassAckwards

BassAckwards Brown Belt

i agree. there is too much risk with mail order brides; might as well fly out to a foreign country, have a great vacation and sample the women. i have plenty of friends that travel to south east asia (business and pleasure) and before leaving, they go on dating apps and set up dates. they get to smash chicks with very little work and have a personal tour guide of the different cities they go to.

14. mb23100

mb23100 Silver Belt

YouTube comment summed it up perfectly. "This is the stupidest show on TV and I can't wait for it every week"

15. steve38

steve38 Black Belt

LOL @ discussing the pros and cons of mail order brides, a concept that was outlawed by most countries 30-40 years ago. As cool as it sounds, you cant just pick a girl out of a catalogue and order her like a pizza.

But yeah that show is a train wreck, and while I think the 'relationships' are real, they have definitely been cherrypicked for shock value. I watch it for the lulz.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  16. mommas homeboy

mommas homeboy cautiously optimistic

The fact that guys actually think mail-order brides actually exist is really funny.

You tell the agency the height, weight, waist, bust size, age, and physical features you want. Then you tell them what personality you'd like and make sure the one you choose loves to swallow and take it up the ass.

She gets put in a box and shipped to you, and....PRESTO! the mailman drops her off at your door 2 weeks later.

17. ObsoleteSoul

ObsoleteSoul Silver Belt

Managing at the "No Hassle Nipple Tassel Castle"
    Like prostitution, it's an option for those who cannot find it any other way. Not for me, but I dont want to condemn them to be forever alone.

18. mommas homeboy

Do you get free shipping if she's over 40? That's what a friend told me his agency does for him.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  19. mommas homeboy

No.

Don't worry, Zer. While there are some Russians visiting or living in Miami with sugar daddies, the place is PACKED to the roof with Latinas. You can't get away from round, bubble butts cheeks, brown skin, black hair, short skirts, and extra tight clothes...Miami is off the hook.

20. Son of Jamin

Son of Jamin Make MMA Great Again

At least the Jewish couple have some connections and shared values and that black girl is smoking hot!

Those Muslim dudes better be on a jihad because how on earth would they go through all that otherwise!

mb23100, lsa and TheGZA like this.