Man, I really hope Conor doesn't get popped for da coco

That fine El Chapo coke

These clowns, along with numerous other narco corrido "artists", are hardly even known in Sinaloa, or any other Mexican city they claim!

Straight garbage.

He's out of competition.

Btw, crack > coke, imo.
If you prefer smoking it I suppose but good coke will always be cleaner up the nose. Anyway conor should be fine, only last a few days in the system and like someone said out of competition is ok.

He's out of competition.

Btw, crack > coke, imo.
giphy.gif

except nevada are adding coke and all other stimulants to the banned at all times list.

anyway, kinda bored with people assuming that everyone with adhd is on cocaine. some of us are just naturally excited and dont know when to shut up
Adhd, all in the mind man.

Kind of just looks like someone sped up the video. he was acting how he always acts.

Would he get the same kind of crap that Jones did, if he got popped?

ya he looks pretty coked up imo, I've done my fair share, I was looking like this this weekend.

It's the litre of monster energy drink he had
That shit is worse than Coke

Isnt the detection rate of Cocaine like 2 days? Anyways who knows. I wouldnt put slamming 2 monsters before this out of the question. Also there is some herbal energy shit that would drive you bonkers. Its like all the jitters with zero euphoria. Terrible.

I've never used coke, how incriminating exactly is this?

There's a chance this could be some Ido portal zen/relaxation bullshit.
I'll keep that excuse in mind next time the popos pull me over. Ty

lol it had a 25 second advertisement for a 10 second video.

Well done.

Interesting fact: McGregor is not a US citizen. If he gets a drugs conviction, he might never be allowed back into the US.

He does this every time he gets in a verbal altercation, since day one.

The guy's been hyperactive since the first time he appeared infront of a camera. Was he doing coke back then too when he didn't even own his own fucking car? People around here are fucking retarded.

He didn't twitch and constantly lick his lips until recently though.

Would he get the same kind of crap that Jones did, if he got popped?

Probably not the "same kind", but the amount would be comparable. After all, Jones DID have at least one major incident (dui and wrecking his car) prior to popping for coke. To my knowledge, Conor hasn't got that.

Back