Man Refuses To Sit Next Elderly Black Woman On Ryanair Flight To London

Should the man been kicked out of the plane?

• Total voters
The English have the lamest insults.

All of Europe really.

Are you insane? Europe has the best insults. From the Romance languages to the Germanic.

You could hear a beautiful sounding football chant in Spain and ask what they are singing and the reply could easily be

“Your dead mother is getting raped by donkeys in hell right now”

Why is whenever a white person is the victim of violent crime by blacks, you always go 'yeah but what did he do to deserve it?'

No, no you don’t. I have never fucking seen any key ever write that anywhere and I read a shitload of news articles along with the comments. I have never once seen that. You know damn well that shit doesn’t happen, and if it does, it doesn’t happen often.

He old as shit too. Old people should have their own section. They can't deal with change and have to pee all the time

No, no you don’t. I have never fucking seen any key ever write that anywhere and I read a shitload of news articles along with the comments. I have never once seen that. You know damn well that shit doesn’t happen, and if it does, it doesn’t happen often.
He's just trolling as usual.

my mind of guy. knows he's a piece of shit and doesn't try to hide it. if you're going to be a shitbox, just admit it like @fdswer

I'm just trying to solve today's social issues and make some money on the side.

You actually know who that is? Because I have never seen his name before. Or maybe I have but his posts suck so bad I forgot about them.
He's usually in the war room but sometimes he posts here. Hasn't been around long. Most likely on a second or third account but I don't know who he really is.

Talked to him a couple times before realizing he is always in troll mode.

i remember when that mentally disabled white kid got kidnapped and tortured on facebook live a few people said similar things.

Why's it always: "there's gotta be more to the story, surely she did something to deserve it!"

Sometimes a mean, racist fuck is just that. The black person didn't always do something to deserve it. Wtf

And these types of videos have never had the beginning of altercations conveniently left out to show 1 side.

Yes, everyone knows that racists generally have to be provoked before they show their colors.

giphy.gif

I'm sure you don't mean anything by it, but this presumption is one of the reasons that racists can get away with so much, so often. Others are always looking for a way to humanize their savage and inhumane tendencies. A day will come with racists, will get the electric chair. And it can't come soon enough.
Oh God, you sound like a happy person and totally sane. That wasn't even an actual sentence, but are you planning on murdering people of other races who insult white people, or more likely that it only applies to the races of your choosing? If so, you might wanna fire up that electric chair for yourself.

You know someone is a racist when they make excuses for racists. They project their own mentality onto the accused racist and make excuses for them because that's how they'd behave, so to them it can't be bad.

Excuses? People just find it hard to believe someone randomly goes off and says "racist" and abusive shit for no reason

Idk though.. I was brought up well though

Excuses? People just find it hard to believe someone randomly goes off and says "racist" and abusive shit for no reason

Idk though.. I was brought up well though

This post is a classic example of someone making an excuse for racism.

"bu bu but, he must've been provoked because people don't randomly say racist shit for no reason."

I guess him saying he was going to physically assault her "if you don't get to another seat I'll push you to another seat" before shouting racist abuse was also because he was "provoked" and not because he's an asshole. Seems like the behaviour of a normal person and not someone who can say racist shit for no reason.

And listening to that man speak you can tell he's mentally challenged (apart from being a racist).

This post is a classic example of someone making an excuse for racism.

"bu bu but, he must've been provoked because people don't randomly say racist shit for no reason."

I guess him saying he was going to physically assault her "if you don't get to another seat I'll push you to another seat" before shouting racist abuse was also because he was "provoked" and not because he's an asshole. Seems like the behaviour of a normal person and not someone who can say racist shit for no reason.

And listening to that man speak you can tell he's mentally challenged (apart from being a racist).

No I just find it odd people going off on another person for no reason in public like this.. most racists talk shit over the safety of the internet not in public

Perhaps he is mentally challenged

Well the reason he's still doing that sort of thing at that age is because he's been allowed to get away with doing it for so long and if they did he'd learn wouldn't he.
As it is he know knows he can get a row of seats to himself is he acts like a twat so if he got a kicking he'd have deserved it.
Throwing him off the plane and stranding him in Barcelona would have worked too but him getting a kicking would have made a better video.

You're supposed to get away with saying things. Even insulting things. At least if people want free speech. Beating someone up, however, is a crime and is much worse than insulting people.

“What’s the rest of the story?” and “there has to be more to the story”, are just simply not so subtle racist dog whistles. If you ever read comments on news articles, whenever there is a black person who is the victim of racism, all of the white supremacists and Russian operatives on the site will say exactly one of those two things. You only have to look at a couple other comments they made on other articles to know they’re white supremacists or Russian trolls.

Yup.

Its the way people like @Yorkist say "I will not condemn the person who just made the racist rant if I cannot see more". If they see more then they need more than that.

There position completely reverses with someone like Brett Kavanaugh when it becomes 'how dare you assume anything was done or happened that we do not have direct evidence for. Where is your direct evidence before you ask me to assume anything?"

Are you insane? Europe has the best insults. From the Romance languages to the Germanic.

You could hear a beautiful sounding football chant in Spain and ask what they are singing and the reply could easily be

“Your dead mother is getting raped by donkeys in hell right now”

Idk man, I'm am not imprezzed...

The Donald Trump knickname thread was such a let down.

Oy he's a "Cheeto Faced Wombat Fucker"... I mean come on...

Its that political correctness gone mad. You can't even smear racial abuse in excrement on somebodys car anymore without the PC brigade jumping all over you. Next thing you know they'll be banning Christmas.

:rolleyes:

I have to say I am proud of how far sherdog has come. Three years ago, everyone in here would have been defending that man and shifting all over that old woman. I would be the only one in here taking the opposite position. Now there are at least a few rational, non white supremacists in here.

No I just find it odd people going off on another person for no reason in public like this.. most racists talk shit over the safety of the internet not in public

Perhaps he is mentally challenged

The man appears to be highly irritable and suffering from a mental disorder. Maybe he's phsyically disabled also with a short fuse who will burst into racist abuse when he doesn't get his own way, similar to a child. Nothing remarkable about his behaviour in the least.

You actually know who that is? Because I have never seen his name before. Or maybe I have but his posts suck so bad I forgot about them.
Ya he is one of the more race obsessed posters in the war room. There is no situation like this, no murder or crime against a black that he will not comment saying he will not condemn the white person as he needs to see more, suggesting always that the person did something to deserve it.

Back