Crime Man who attacked Pelosi’s husband is convicted of federal assault and attempted kidnapping charges

I would like to take this time to point out it took a good guy with a gun to peacefully resolve the situation. In San Francisco of all places.

look at these cute little chud muppets doing the dance after they went all in on some more of tuckers bullshit and wound up looking like the idiots that they are.

i guess its not real to them anymore. they just want it to be!

It also serves to prevent discussion about the actual causes of this attack: right-wing stochastic terrorism, with the former president at the forefront. The court filing two days ago, seeking to reinstate the gag order, outlined that the clerk in NY has received “hundreds of threatening and harassing voicemail messages that have been transcribed into over 275 single-spaced pages.” Nobody would care about some court clerk if Trump wasn't obsessed with harassing her.
Sheep are gonna be sheep. If you're a hardcore Trump supporter and he's telling you the election was stolen you are probably going to be very angry and willing to break the law. Especially if you are homeless and struggling with mental illness.

Ok, then why did you bring it up? What are you insinuating happened here?
For the 5th time….. you lefties need to direct that towards the countless podcasters and YouTubers that came up with those conclusions before all of the info was released. Not me. Good luck!!!

For the 5th time….. you lefties need to direct that towards the countless podcasters and YouTubers that came up with those conclusions before all of the info was released. Not me. Good luck!!!
You're the one who brought it up. So tell me what you meant by that. You specifically referred to it as a problem. So tell me, what is the problem?

“LOL” I’m small potatoes. Countless podcasters were having a fun time joking about it. I already said 2 pages ago that I didn’t believe it but would understand why they ALL thought/said/talked about it. Like I already said, you wanna “lol and lol to lol” than direct your comments to podcasters and people with actual platforms. Not me.

Just make sure you speak to them with an “lol” to begin with to let them know you are serious.
LOL
I’ll agree that you’re a potato

Refer to my comment to the “lol” queen above. Or just read my past posts ITT. And if you think it was “republicans” (which is an obvious exaggeration) you are sadly mistaken. But I already explained this already ITT.
LOL

Do these podcasters post here? I'll happily call them morons just like their audience who bought the moronic narrative

How do you hit someone in the head with a hammer and it’s not attempted murder?

Back