Crime Man who attacked Pelosi’s husband is convicted of federal assault and attempted kidnapping charges

Oh so THAT many people were "paranoid"?? That's your opinion. You also just proved you've never been a criminal analyst. Because this is what they get paid to do. And yes... many of the ones I listened to were wrong but they still had a right (some appointed to) speculate. And did they mention the term "red flag" a few times? Yes. So your whole "keep up" can be checked at the door.
yes... in this day and age where ct's generate instant income for youtubers and distrust of institutions is very high that many people ARE paranoid. ct's are MONEY now.

sorry to reply to you in two different posts.

ive got a security system and we often forget to turn it on.... why do you assume they only forgot THAT day? also coincidents happen.... even if they only forgot that day you are making it sound like its strange. its not strange at all frankly unless you import outside ct's into the equation.
For the 3rd time…. I’m just giving reasons to why a countless number of people/podcasters/new outlets were questioning this case from the beginning. I’m small potatoes. You might want to direct your questions to those with massive platforms. Not me.

For the 3rd time…. I’m just giving reasons to why a countless number of people/podcasters/new outlets were questioning this case from the beginning. I’m small potatoes. You might want to direct your questions to those with massive platforms. Not me.
I'm not even trying to come hard against you. I'm just saying none of those are good reasons to form conspiracy theories.

The main reason for conspiracy theories today is money. They're about making money. They generate tons of money. It's a business and people form them before they have any reason too and start propagating them online. The reason they are believed is because trust in our institutions is at an all-time low and people have abandoned reason and facts for wild speculation and entertainment.

There was never a good reason to from conspiracies about this event. It's just that people want to for the reasons I just stated.

Will do. I'll now exclusively get my "news" from the same sources you do, that told me Trump was a secret KGB spy, Juicy Smolet was attacked by white supremacists in a polar vortex and that men get pregnant. Thanks for the advice.
Plus you get news from sources that got sued for damn near 800 million for lying about election fraud.
Even worse in their private texts, that same news source was calling you, AKA their viewers dummies. Yet here you are still simping for them. You are like a battered woman that keeps making excuses for her abusive husband.

Plus you get news from sources that got sued for damn near 800 million for lying about election fraud.
Even worse in their private texts, that same news source was calling you, AKA their viewers dummies. Yet here you are still simping for them. You are like a battered woman that keeps making excuses for her abusive husband.
iu

He's talking about how you often quoted Tucker Carlson and Fox News. The later having to fire the former after he cost them near $800 million in a settlement over lies about the 2020 election.

I'm pretty sure everyone else was able to pick up on that.
When was that, exactly?

Also, it's "latter", not "the later".

When was that, exactly?

Also, it's "latter", not "the later".

When did Fox pay out an $787million settlement? This past April. If you owned a TV/radio/computer/pulse, you would have heard about it.

Since you're capable of doing this search on your own, how about you just cut to whatever stupid point you're going to make.

When did Fox pay out an $787million settlement? This past April. If you owned a TV/radio/computer/pulse, you would have heard about it.

Since you're capable of doing this search on your own, how about you just cut to whatever stupid point you're going to make.
No, where am I always quoting fox news? I don't watch any network news or even own a television.

Hexphobia? I’ll google this when I get a chance.

Here's another good one (Yglesias interviews one of Biden's top economic advisers, who just stepped down):

Yglesias has an annoying voice, but get past that and get into the meat of the discussion. I think you'll see a massive, massive difference between serious stuff and like TYT or Shapiro. You might not agree with the thinking of the administration, but I think seeing it spelled out will at least give you a much better idea of what actually goes on when it comes to policy than listening to political gossip stuff.

The conspiracy never made sense when there's camera footage of him breaking into the house.

The conspiracy never made sense when there's camera footage of him breaking into the house.
Here’s the problem…. That video came out waaaaaaaay after the video of Mr. Pelosi answering the door in his undies. Do I wish it was the other way around? YES.

He really believes what he posted is true. Crazy isn’t it…..

I almost miss these little hot takes you don't have the balls to tag me in them. Were you born a coward, or did being a republican turn you into one?

But I digress.

You're right though. I do believe that Tucker Carlson's firing was related to the record settlement Fox News paid out for lying to their viewers. I cite two main reasons for this: 1) Tucker Carlson was the primary piece of evidence that Dominion provided to show Fox News knowingly (an element for defamation) lied. This being the texts Carlson sent to execs where he makes it clear that he knows Donny lost the election, but felt that Fox needed to lie in order to keep their viewers from leaving for even shittier networks. And 2) that Tucker was fired immediately after the $787 million settlement.

Let that sink in for a moment. The news organization that you named yourself after, paid more money than any other journalist institution in the history of mankind for lying to viewers like you. No wonder you changed your name in shame.

So, you got any rebuttal for this gramps?

Here’s the problem…. That video came out waaaaaaaay after the video of Mr. Pelosi answering the door in his undies. Do I wish it was the other way around? YES.

Bruh,

The first bit of the story that trickled out was: guy breaks into Pelosi's house in the middle of the night and assaults him.

Then we hear about a phone call where Mr. Pelosi isn't actively screaming his head off. Liberal conclusion: Well the guy might be standing next to him. Republican conclusion: he was fucking him and just took a break to call 9-11.

Then we hear about how Mr. Pelosi answered the door in his boxers. Liberal conclusion: Well it is the middle of the night, and he was likely woken up by the intruder. Republican conclusion: The cops interrupted them mid-buttsex.

Concluding that Pelosi was secretly fucking a gay prostitute when suddenly his window was shattered and the cops showed up, has got to be a stretch so far I'm amazed anyone here, even at are most partisan extremes, would be dumb enough to fall for.

At this point we really have to ask ourselves: Why is it, whenever we hear any story, about just any topic, the first thing a republican mind thinks of is "Could this be about two guys fucking?"

Last edited:
Shhh your hypocrisy is showing! Lol. By the way, it wasn't just the right showing disbelief....this whole situation was weird from start to finish. I hate conspiracy nuts and don't believe in any of that shit. But there were things that even leftist media questioned. Local news, and police statements as well as 911 call all fueled the weirdness before righties ran with it. To me the craziest part of all of it was how little security the Pelosis had. You would think someone in their position would be smarter than that.
lol riiiiiiight.

Last edited:
Back