Elections Marjorie "Jewish space lasers" Green triggered by questions about her conspiracy.

I didn't use them as examples, I told you that already. I used those links to provide context for the black market organ trade, because very few people realize how big of a problem it really is, and how deep it goes.

You're just holding on to that attempt to poke a hole in my exposing of your extremely questionable behavior, because you have nothing else.

It's creepy and suspect. And you keep carrying on...

So you’re dishonest and a coward. Again you just proved my point for me.

It is true that you win more flies with honey than with vinegar. But, with some people, it just doesn't matter. They will not listen regardless.

When someone reflexively protects the government narrative every time a CT is proposed, you know you're dealing with a programmed individual beyond repair. They will not stop marching us towards the slaughterhouse, ever. So you might as well have some fun trashing them, as that's what they do to everyone else who isn't a drone.
wooosh-dumb.gif

You couldn't have possibly delivered a better punchline for @sickc0d3r

omg. this just made my morning.

Why wouldn't you want people to investigate this?

[<diva2]

Still waiting on @K1levelgrappler (and the cretins that liked/cosigned his post) to tell us all why he's against an investigation into the black market trade of baby organs.

<{vega}>{<Scared}

Child organ trafficking: global reality and inadequate international response​

Organ Trafficking: The Unseen Form of Human Trafficking​

The case of the missing children; Lost babies and corpses without organs fuel allegations of trafficking in body parts in Ukraine​

I’m sure this is MGT making a good faith effort and isn’t a bunch of performative nonsense and clout chasing like every single thing she’s ever done in government.

So you’re dishonest and a coward. Again you just proved my point for me.

Lmao, again, you're just claiming I'm dishonest to try and cover for being a cretin who trashes people for attempting to do something to protect children from horrific crimes.

You people are worrying.

wooosh-dumb.gif

You couldn't have possibly delivered a better punchline for @sickc0d3r

omg. this just made my morning.

LMAO that dude hasn't been back since confronted with the fact that he himself supports the normalizing of alternate realities.

He clowned himself.

I’m sure this is MGT making a good faith effort and isn’t a bunch of performative nonsense and clout chasing like every single thing she’s ever done in government.

You wouldn't know either way, because you're going to reflexively trash the entire thing regardless, even if it actually were a good faith attempt.

Says a lot about your concern for kids.

You wouldn't know either way, because you're going to reflexively trash the entire thing regardless, even if it actually were a good faith attempt.

I posted that because I thought it was really funny seeing her goofy face with the words baby organ trafficking underneath. If it’s a real issue then maybe a genuinely serious person should look into it instead of an idiot crank lady. Anything she’s involved in is, by default, a piss take with zero substance designed solely to get rubes excited.

Im very glad MTG is involved in the child organ investigation. The same lady that harassed school shooting victims and said Sandy Hook was a false flag. Who better to head this up but this empathetic MAGAt? She'll definitely get to the bottom of this and not use it as a political stunt. Trust the process guys, trust the process.

Children are suffering in a dark and horrific manner all across the world as a result of an illegal trade.

Someone who's politics we don't like is drawing attention to it.

Let's trash the entire thing.

SMH wow....

Children are suffering in a dark and horrific manner all across the world as a result of an illegal trade.

Someone who's politics we don't like is drawing attention to it.

Let's trash the entire thing.

SMH wow....
You should post some links to back up your claims. That'll be irrefutable proof!

Says a lot about your concern for kids.
It says a lot about why reputations are important. You look like a dope defending this and trying to make rational people seem evil for dismissing that dumb bitch's antics.

I posted that because I thought it was really funny seeing her goofy face with the words baby organ trafficking underneath. If it’s a real issue then maybe a genuinely serious person should look into it instead of an idiot crank lady. Anything she’s involved in is, by default, a piss take with zero substance designed solely to get rubes excited.
MAGA: The Fleecing of America's Rubes.

It says a lot about why reputations are important. You look like a dope defending this and trying to make rational people seem evil for dismissing that dumb bitch's antics.

I'd give it a chance even if it were AOC holding the hearing.

You people are being complete trash.

She beat a hunting friend of mine in the primary so I will summarize for you - Q-Anon. My buddy is a very conservative, pro-gun, anti-abortion, neuro-surgeon who owns multiple businesses and was born and raised in the district. MTG moved to the district just before the election from a liberal district where she could not win. The only difference between the two candidates was that MTG was hardcore into Q-Anon at the time as were the majority of voters in the district.

@mkess101 She was elected in 2020 (replacing Graves who retired) and only re-elected once. It just seems like she has been around a long time.
I gather your buddy is a traditional conservative, not one of these maga half-brained q-anon dummies

There doesnt seem much place for him in this climate

I gather your buddy is a traditional conservative, not one of these maga half-brained q-anon dummies

There doesnt seem much place for him in this climate
The RINO's have been officially pushed out now that TR7MP has completed his takeover of the GOP.

Interesting DEW weapons vid.

Back