Crime Mass Shooting in Texas Church.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a gotcha or anything, genuinely curious who you're suspecting it is? Muslim?

No not a Muslim.
Just like all the other mass shootings some mentally deranged person that shouldn't have had easy access to that kind of firepower.

No not a Muslim.
Just like all the other mass shootings some mentally deranged person that shouldn't have had easy access to that kind of firepower.

Gotcha.

Edit: I meant that as, I understand. Just in case that's not clear as I previously said I wasn't looking for a gotcha point and now I said gotcha. I'll let myself out.

Jesus only helps those who help themselves right?You refuse gun control, you refuse to help yourself with climate change too. You want Jesus to solve all the problems

That's not found anywhere in scripture, you bible illiterate.

First thought. It's a small town in between nowhere and somewhere. So it's most likely not an international deal, I.E. terrorist unless, it's a local POC or white loner who was activized through the internet.

The most likeliest of all motives is a disgruntled ex-parishioner that went postal due to a feelings of stigmatization and ostracization from the collective group.

You couple those motives with a predisposition to violence due to psychological issues, and this happens.

Last edited:
Certain guns, and at this point I think most of us are willing to sacrifice that, prayer alone won’t fix this

This is more stupid than believing some magic man in the sky

How? I’m saying Jesus wants your involvement in fixing things and you call me an asshole.

Keep doing nothing and hope things get fixed, didn’t realize it was so easy
I'm a christian and I agree with you. We humans have free will, even this shooter. If God/Jesus had prevented the shooter from doing it, it would be an intervention against Our free will. It's sad but people (believers and non believers) need to stop thinking God/Jesus is a fireman.

any info on who and why yet?
this is so fucked up.

I think, at least in policy, we fear Muslim extremists more than we love guns. We need a non-terrorist Muslim guy to murder a bunch of people before anything will change, imo. The general public doesn't really fear white guys enough, so they're more inclined to think of mental illness and statistical inevitability and all that than to think of solutions.
If he was Muslim he would be labeled as radicalized, regardless of any information to the contrary.

And Muslim, racist, insane, disgruntled, etc, etc, there isn't a valid argument for disarming law abiding citizens and there isn't a law that can magically recall all the weapons already in circulation.

These mass shootings are only happening in the US.... Hmm i wonder why..

I think you have to look past guns. There seems to be a sickness in this country and its taking many forms.

Rev up your wild speculations, folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back