Matthew Perry Dead At 54

I respect Perry more now, tipping is retarded.

And lol @ the sex pest Louie virtue signaling over something as meaningless as tipping. It doesn't make you any less of a creep buddy.

He was masterbating when he was telling this story.

I'm glad someone is enjoying all this bullshit lmao.
I just can’t believe the death of Matthew Perry of all people could elicit so many different responses, running from “Fuck that guy, I don’t know him,” to vaccine conspiracy theory shit.

It’s just amazing how people project all their own bullshit onto absolutely everything. Even something like the death of a C-list actor. They somehow make it fit with whatever their current personal identity happens to be.

I did a Monica after finding out and started cleaning to take my mind off it. Silly being upset over someone I never met when I haven't shed a tear over everything in the middle east I know. But Friends helped me for a month of hell and I loved it before then, he was obviously the best character.

I haven't read the thread and don't know if it was mentioned, but the acting talent of comedy orientated actors often gets overlooked.
He played in an episode of the 1st season of '90210' and impressed me quite a bit.
If you haven't seen it, check it out.
I wished he had more legs in West Wing but I think he was too similar to Josh sarcasm and humour wise.

I read earlier that he was in a relationship with Yasmine Bleath which took a while for the cogs to turn from THAT episode with him and Joey.

It's crazy how much he embodied the successful and miserable Hollywood type. I don't understand how people with millions and the world at their feet can't get their shit together and quit the life if it's literally making them sick and unhappy.

Some people aren't that strong I guess. Peace to his friends and family, sucks that they lost someone.

It's crazy how much he embodied the successful and miserable Hollywood type. I don't understand how people with millions and the world at their feet can't get their shit together and quit the life if it's literally making them sick and unhappy.

Some people aren't that strong I guess. Peace to his friends and family, sucks that they lost someone.
yeah sadly his opioid addiction started like so many others; was hurt in an accident and prescribed the pills, which then started that addiction. I opened one of the first articles I found about how he got started, and his quote below hit me pretty hard. Imagine being only 14, taking your first drink and thinking "so this is how normal people feel all the time" (paraphrasing).

"I remember that day very well in Ottawa, Canada. I had never drank before. And we just sort of drank this entire bottle of [wine]," he said. "And I lay in the grass and just was in heaven. I thought to myself, 'This must be the way that normal people feel all the time,' and I thought that at 14."

https://abcnews.go.com/US/matthew-perry-opens-friend-struggling-addiction/story?id=92002832

I just can’t believe the death of Matthew Perry of all people could elicit so many different responses, running from “Fuck that guy, I don’t know him,” to vaccine conspiracy theory shit.

It’s just amazing how people project all their own bullshit onto absolutely everything. Even something like the death of a C-list actor. They somehow make it fit with whatever their current personal identity happens to be.
Yeah dude it’s crazy. You’ve basically described how it is in any comments section on any social Media platform. I pretty much avoid reading comments now.

Human beings are flawed, and highly susceptible to abuse things due to whatever reasons. Regardless how rich and famous you are. Probably even worse because the access and the temptation to access these vices is easily more attainable when you have high status and a lot of money. It's just human nature.

I think he's just lamenting on the eventually effects of death on life.

Well, I think that holds true for 99% of folks. Those who are immortalized through art or renowned for some other achievements will be spoken about long after their deaths.

Dude destroyed his body with Opiods. I think he had the 10 surgeries just to repair damage n was in a coma and everything. He got sober but too much damage was done.

Lol. I’m a real motherfucker that losers like you get their feelings hurt

No, what you are is a closed minded fool that thinks he's a "real mothafucka".
You don't have to agree with us, but shutting the door without even trying to see anyone else's point shows immaturity and lacks any empathy.

So in other words you're a dick, and nobody is "hurt" by you...we feel bad for you.

yeah sadly his opioid addiction started like so many others; was hurt in an accident and prescribed the pills, which then started that addiction. I opened one of the first articles I found about how he got started, and his quote below hit me pretty hard. Imagine being only 14, taking your first drink and thinking "so this is how normal people feel all the time" (paraphrasing).

"I remember that day very well in Ottawa, Canada. I had never drank before. And we just sort of drank this entire bottle of [wine]," he said. "And I lay in the grass and just was in heaven. I thought to myself, 'This must be the way that normal people feel all the time,' and I thought that at 14."

https://abcnews.go.com/US/matthew-perry-opens-friend-struggling-addiction/story?id=92002832

Yeah, why don't alcoholics and drug addicts just quit.

Makes no sense.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Yeah, why dn't alcoholics and drug addicts just quit.

Makes no sense.

:rolleyes:

I locked myself in my house for weeks and toughed it out, and it was the hardest thing I have ever done because I was hooked on multiple drugs.

I've been clean for 16 years though, and no relapses so it was well worth it sir.

Back