Media Max Holloway Mocking Ortega During The Fight

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
He walks around with 2 belts, so he's the best lol

And zero title defenses. He's lucky the UFC favors him so much they let him keep the first belt so he could pretend to hold two at the same time. It was sad.

And zero title defenses. He's lucky the UFC favors him so much they let him keep the first belt so he could pretend to hold two at the same time. It was sad.

The minute he chased the rematch with Nate, he should of been stripped.

Claps his hands after Ortega lands an elbow

View attachment 485145
Thumbs up to Ortega after failed TD
View attachment 485149
after a nice clean lands on Ortega and he slips a counter from Ortega
View attachment 485153
Mocks Ortega after wobbling him
View attachment 485155 View attachment 485157
Staredown after round 2 very similar to Lawler vs Rory
View attachment 485159

Fair to say Max felt disrespected going into this fight and wanted to but a bad beating on Ortega to silence doubters
He even broke that record for most significant strikes all over Brian's face, dayum

Max can act like a bit of a jo sometimes but at least he always brings it. Not like Anderson Silva who taunted and then sat back and stunk the arena out.

Max is more in the ilk of the Diaz brothers

yeah, wasn't a fan of that shit.
Were you a fan of Ortega juicing to get an advantage over his opponents? And we are talking about the hurt business here, not tennis. What if Ortega was never caught do you think that he would stop with the PED's and remember Max's brain condition scare recently.....it could end his career and no to mention health permanently. Not that different to loaded/plaster gloves with Coto/Margarito.

Last edited:
don't like max, too cocky and arrogant in the ring...when he was doing anderson silva type of mocking in the octagon i was really hoping ortega would've landed something clean and hard to knock this fool out.

don't think max can beat conor, or a guy like tony. tony has the cardio but also the diversity and ground game to negate max volume punching and cardio.

Conor has the ko power and precision/accuracy to land and counter max....conor's only issue is his cardio, if he starts to gas or fade max has a chance to come back with relentless volume strikes, however if conor lands something hard and clean on the inside or even as he's breaking away from max it could be max on shaky legs to getting flattened by conor.

max is good but he doesn't need to act cocky or arrogant in the octago or mock his opponents, just fight and do your job, and not act like a jack ass.

its called promotion dummy, its been around long before mcGoat
fuck promotion and fuck mcGoat. the ufc was a much better place before his dumb ass showed up.

fuck promotion and fuck mcGoat. the ufc was a much better place before his dumb ass showed up.
you mean before when fighters had no earning power, nobody blazing a trail to mega paydays to secure their future, when everybody had to do what they were told by their "bosses" the days of "ill fight whoever the ufc put in front of me" YAWN, you can keep those days rookie

you mean before when fighters had no earning power, nobody blazing a trail to mega paydays to secure their future, when everybody had to do what they were told by their "bosses" the days of "ill fight whoever the ufc put in front of me" YAWN, you can keep those days rookie
Conor Bless

fuckin hell man im getting smoked about having pics lol i just wanted people's opinions on the showboating because I found it funny

No worries man we’re just spoiled. I don’t even know how to post gifs

i thought the wobble mock was pretty funny but I dont think it was really meant to disrespect Ortega

lots of people doubted Holloway especially with all the health issues. Think he wanted to show how he was on a different level

This, I don't think max was doing any of it to disresepct him, its another form of mental warefare, all the nba players said michael jordan was the biggest trash talker in the NBA, it was never about disrespect its about mental warefare, letting them know your the real number 1, its all good if you can back it up.

I hope we’re fortunate enough to get animated photos one day. We could call them gif.

pjzDemZ.gif

Oh ok you have no response, that's cool go get your shinebox now kid
'mega paydays' suck for the sport, it's made a disaster out of it. rankings, divisions all out the window and all anyone cares about is mayweather money. conor sucks and so do you.

shine that, 'kid'.

Back