Mayweather/Pacquiao PPV Discussion/PBP

LOL Manny looks like he has no marks on him...Floyd looks like he has no marks on him.

I guess both guys are sweaty...that's somethin.

Sparring session.

You do realize this is the same as whole GSP era of lay and praying while
getting blockbuster ppv right?

Sergei Kovalev, Deontay Wilder, Cotto, Canelo, Roman Gonzalez, GGG, Lomachenko,
the whole new promotion by Al haymon getting slot on national tv.
It also has fighters fighting in each of their own nations like in Mexico and Japan.
Boxing is fine and it doesn't suffer the same problem like mma injuries.

Nobody watches MMA except when pro wrestlers fight a I fight MMA..

Floyd won hands down, clearly the much much better fighter.

Fight sucked though.

This was a super fight, everyone!

SUPER...FIGHT!

Wow, Pac is a sore loser. Surprising.He got schooled tonight, trying to say he got robbed. lol

Spot on as usual Mr.Seano.I thought Pac was making the fight.....he just got outboxed.

Anybody who pays to watch a Mayweather fight is a god damn fool. You know what's going to happen and you piss away money hoping that it won't. Well it happened and he took your damn money.

Everyone knew that happens at a Tyson fight and people watched it, everyone knows what happens when you fight Jon Jones and people watch it that's what a dominant champion does

Nah...I doubt anyone will, I am sick of watching floyd evade jab and never actually fight...Boxing aside from its history and hype machine have little to due with entertaining fightfans anymore.

I may tune in to a Boxing PPV again...but never watching Money ever again.

Yes it does....If you are to lazy/ill informed to watch any other fighters besides Floyd and Manny than that's your own fault....That would be like if I only watched Jose Aldo and then complained about the whole sport of MMA after he had a few boring performances....Their is much more to boxing than Floyd and Pac....

Boxing has put on literally dozens of great fights in the last few years not involving Pac or Floyd....I recommend watching these very recent fights Kovalev vs Pascal or Matthyse vs Provodnikov which just occurred in the last 2 months...

Fight went exactly as I expected it to, and exactly like almost every one of Mayweathers fights... clinch, jab, repeat til decision.

Plus the straight right counters and left hooks.

You don't know shit about boxing so stick to MMA

So, who's the last fight for Floyd?

Khan?

You're an idiot.
Wow, you're excited about a guy running. "master shutting down an offensive powerhouse", guess you are one of those guys that thinks defending is winning. You are a can.

LMAO. Like I said I guess the simpleminded don't understand

Look at all the excuses and bitching!!! Did you really think pacquiao had a chance. Floyd did what he does best and landed without getting hit! Some of you will never give floyd his praise that he deserves. I enjoyed the fight. Wasnt the most exciting but a nice showcase of boxing skill.

Anybody who pays to watch a Mayweather fight is a god damn fool. You know what's going to happen and you piss away money hoping that it won't. Well it happened and he took your damn money.

Love me a Mayweather fight. The guy is a fucking master of the sport. Its not all blood and guts.

Back