Mayweather/Pacquiao PPV Discussion/PBP

These interviewers suck... why aren't they asking Floyd why the fight was so boring...?

Thread has been 1000x more entertaining than the fight.

LOL Manny looks like he has no marks on him...Floyd looks like he has no marks on him.

I guess both guys are sweaty...that's somethin.
All signs point to a lame fight.

How've you been, brudda? Come back to the WR, we could you use some fresh perspective.

Hahaha, not bad, I forgot all about this place till tonight.

I might be back sometime to check things out. How have you been, everything good?

Did you order this boxing thing or just reading the comments like me?

Fight went exactly as I expected it to, and exactly like almost every one of Mayweathers fights... clinch, jab, repeat til decision.

I watch boxing every once in awhile to remind me why I don't watch boxing.

I see.

It's kind of ironic that most of my friends who don't know shit about either MMA or boxing ordered this thing.

And I (a real fight fan, although MMA mostly) didn't. But after the Canelo fight I just knew it wouldn't be worth it and based on the comments here I think I was right.

Well I order every mma event and a lot of boxing big fights. I knew this one would suck but shelled out anyway. It was exactly as I thought it would be. Would have been slightly better 5 years ago but same result.

Damn why didn't they do this match a few years ago when it mattered?
Now we have to watch a out-of-his-prime Pacman spar with a guy who really doesn't care to make the fight interesting

I love to box, maybe more than MMA competition.... but to watch, MMA is so much better than the poor state boxing is right now

You do realize this is the same as whole GSP era of lay and praying while
getting blockbuster ppv right?

Sergei Kovalev, Deontay Wilder, Cotto, Canelo, Roman Gonzalez, GGG, Lomachenko,
the whole new promotion by Al haymon getting slot on national tv.
It also has fighters fighting in each of their own nations like in Mexico and Japan.
Boxing is fine and it doesn't suffer the same problem like mma injuries.

Lol at all these MMA losers....Jose Aldo (a great fighter) has had some boring crap fights where he was in control and just coasted out to a decision....Does that mean we write off the whole sport?? (well maybe after their 2 biggest stars ruined their legacies in the last year tehehehe)....Boxing is much more than May and Pac....MMA is about the be led by "Chris Weidman" as their biggest draw lmao...

MMA is way more dynamic, there isn't Sir Clinchalot as the best MMA fighter either, lol. if floyd fought like roy jones i'd actually root for him.

But ytou are on a MMA website? You is a lying bih

So, you'd rather watch somebody take their opponent down, lay chest to chest and do absolutely nothing but rely on control? You'd rather watch that then watch a very technical fight to the point it's a boring jab fest?

I'll pick the jab fest over the wrestling match any day.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the grappling aspect, but when a fighter takes someone down and literally just relies on control and barely throws any strikes whatsoever, it's unbearable.

Back