Mayweather said he would try his best to identify McGregor in 30seconds

Paul might be the only guy to make a thread parodying something, and still have the op be clever enough to get guys to believe it actually happened. Nice bump, Shoe.

Paul might be the only guy to make a thread parodying something, and still have the op be clever enough to get guys to believe it actually happened. Nice bump, Shoe.
@MC Paul Barman could be the 2nd greatest poster of all time.

After this one of course;

97f70857cf7e9305caecdfa262ea1f7a--the-rifleman-john-elway.jpg

Little known fun fact about our very own MC Paul Barman.

He was Masta Ace's College Roommate at IDA(Institute of Disposable Arts)

He still has no idea who Mcgregor is.White guy with a beard and tattoos?
Sounds like every guy coming out of a bar where they write their IPAs on a chalk board.
45% chance Mayweather thinks McGregors first name is Chris.
We're talking a 9 figure fighter here folks.

@MC Paul Barman could be the 2nd greatest poster of all time.

After this one of course;

97f70857cf7e9305caecdfa262ea1f7a--the-rifleman-john-elway.jpg

Little known fun fact about our very own MC Paul Barman.

He was Masta Ace's College Roommate at IDA(Institute of Disposable Arts)
Greatest quarterback of all time and I'll fight any man that says different.

Greatest quarterback of all time and I'll fight any man that says different.
I was born and raised in Seahawkery in 1981(Not a '12' as those fuckers showed up in, coincidentally, 2012) I've even become a Hawk Whisperer(Screamer..... at the TV and referees. But most of all, that god damned Darrell Bevell). In the late 80's throughout the early to late 90's I was forced to watch old Horse Faced John Elway send us to Bolivian 2 times a year.

I hated that guy but only because he was so damn good with an absolute cannon for an arm.

I grew to respect Elway though, to the point I was very happy for him winning those 2 SB's. And I mostly take back all of the times I screamed for Cortez Kennedy to Break his legs.

The guy is even a solid GM. You guys are so lucky he let Bork Osweillycayote go. Very smart move.

You guys also had my favorite Safety in my middle school years also. Steve Atwater should be appointed ruler of most of the Galaxy.

Loved me some Rod Smith, and eeaaassssyyyyyyy Ed McCaffery.

I was too young to really remember Kenny Easily playing on the Hawks As his career was cut short. But Atwater is the Reason I have such a (totally plutonic) Raging Boner for Kam Chancellor.

The opening page of this thread is still hilarious.

Turns out Khanner McGruber quit his valet job that night as the money Floyd tossed in to the pocket of his swap meet bought PUBU shirt(FUBU Knock off, as that is all he could afford) was, and still is, a career high payday. And the rest is history.

Floyd is a hell of a guy. He's about to give Khanner another career high payday that will allow him to take care of his family for generations to come.

Imagine the look(of confusion) on his kids faces when he shows up with legit FUBU shirts and PNB jackets.

Here's to you Floyd!

truly a testament to Floy

It gonna be entertaining but bad for MMA, Floyd is gonna make Conor look lost and stupid in there

I was born and raised in Seahawkery in 1981(Not a '12' as those fuckers showed up in, coincidentally, 2012) I've even become a Hawk Whisperer(Screamer..... at the TV and referees. But most of all, that god damned Darrell Bevell). In the late 80's throughout the early to late 90's I was forced to watch old Horse Faced John Elway send us to Bolivian 2 times a year.

I hated that guy but only because he was so damn good with an absolute cannon for an arm.

I grew to respect Elway though, to the point I was very happy for him winning those 2 SB's. And I mostly take back all of the times I screamed for Cortez Kennedy to Break his legs.

The guy is even a solid GM. You guys are so lucky he let Bork Osweillycayote go. Very smart move.

You guys also had my favorite Safety in my middle school years also. Steve Atwater should be appointed ruler of most of the Galaxy.

Loved me some Rod Smith, and eeaaassssyyyyyyy Ed McCaffery.

I was too young to really remember Kenny Easily playing on the Hawks As his career was cut short. But Atwater is the Reason I have such a (totally plutonic) Raging Boner for Kam Chancellor.
From Seattle, but Dad was from Denver so I grew up a Broncos fan.
Lived in Denver for about half my life as well.
Back in Tacoma at the moment

giphy.gif

There is just no proper way to describe the intricate beauty of Barman threads.
It's like watching Houdini or Chaplin go to work in their prime.

From Seattle, but Dad was from Denver so I grew up a Broncos fan.
Lived in Denver for about half my life as well.
Back in Tacoma at the moment
Ahhhhh that Tacoma aroma bruh. Damn had no idea you were from here. I'm down in Mill Creek(Mobb)

giphy.gif

There is just no proper way to describe the intricate beauty of Barman threads.
It's like watching Houdini or Chaplin go to work in their prime.

Mr Barman's cortex is refreshingly tight.

@MC Paul Barman we need to gather most of your atg op's/thread posts and put them into audio book form with James Earl Jones narrating. Best seller, no doubt. You could get paid to write.

I get my 10% tho, Paul. I'm patenting this idea. The only problem is, how do I find James Earl Jones and is he a diva when it comes to money........ 40 bucks or he can fuck off, we'll play him against Liev Schreiber, try to get the number down.

Actually that homeless guy with the great voice from awhile back would probably do it for a 20 bill and 3 Natty Daddy's. He's probably the best business choice. More money for us, still smooth on the audio.

@MC Paul Barman we need to gather most of your atg op's/thread posts and put them into audio book form with James Earl Jones narrating. Best seller, no doubt. You could get paid to write.

I get my 10% tho, Paul. I'm patenting this idea. The only problem is, how do I find James Earl Jones and is he a diva when it comes to money........ 40 bucks or he can fuck off, we'll play him against Liev Schreiber, try to get the number down.

Actually that homeless guy with the great voice from awhile back would probably do it for a 20 bill and 3 Natty Daddy's. He's probably the best business choice. More money for us, still smooth on the audio.

Make it Wallace Shawn and it's a deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back