Mayweather said he would try his best to identify McGregor in 30seconds

McGregor is such an annoying tool and I don't find him funny either....I can't wait till Aldo beats the hell out of that glorified B fighter.

Now Chael Sonnen was a good trash talker

See I feel like Conor is genuine and Chael stole his gimmick from Billy Graham.

Yep plus you could argue that Adonis vs Kovalev is the 2nd biggest fight to be made this year.....After May vs Pac

Aldo is going to work that chump (I'm half Irish, but even I can't stand him)

McGregors 15 minutes of fame will be over real quick...

Adonis-Kovalev isnt happening this year.
Id put Canelo-Cotto over Adonis-Kovalev in terms of which fight is bigger.

Canelo-Cotto will be the 2nd biggest fight in combat sports this year.

I meant announced fights, it has a gate of like 7 something million. I know Canelo and Cotto will be big if it happens.

See I feel like Conor is genuine and Chael stole his gimmick from Billy Graham.

That's what I liked about Sonnen....You could tell he was just bullshitting/trolling and that he wasn't a bad guy in real life....Plus Sonnen had much more original and better jokes than McGregor does.

I usually don't mind if fighters act cocky (sometimes I even like it) but Conor is just annoying...

That's what I liked about Sonnen....You could tell he was just bullshitting/trolling and that he wasn't a bad guy in real life....Plus Sonnen had much more original and better jokes than McGregor does.

I usually don't mind if fighters act cocky (sometimes I even like it) but Conor is just annoying...

I don't think Conor is a bad guy, he's not a criminal or anything, he's just promoting and building interest. He's selling his soul a bit to do it though.

They can coincide together no problem. I just don't like the way you ride my case all the time for no reason, no one else has a problem with me on this board. Perhaps I'm being too sensitive.

It was due to a couple posts i saw of yours.
Bring it in champ.
Lets hug it out

tumblr_lj4exo1bvB1qa2tnv.gif

I sometimes wonder why you're here. You like to do this UFC is better than boxing type innuendo.
Ill tell you straight up boxing shits on the UFC and I will also tell you that Conor is not making 7mil for this fight. No one in the UFC makes that type of money and especially not someone who is going to get his ass kicked in front of 400k ppv buyers.

To me there is just something so corny about the UFC....The Walkouts, the fight being in an "Octagon," hitting people while they are down etc....It just doesn't do it for me even through I respect the talent in the sport...

To me nothing gets your adrenaline pumping like a boxing walkout (especially on HBO with Michael Buffer announcing) or when a fighter gets knocked down and tries to get up to beat the 10 count as the other fighter waits eagerly in the corner....There are many things I don't like about boxing, but it's the ultimate combat sport imo...

To me there is just something so corny about the UFC....The Walkouts, the fight being in an "Octagon," hitting people while they are down etc....It just doesn't do it for me even through I respect the talent in the sport...

To me nothing gets your adrenaline pumping like a boxing walkout (especially on HBO with Michael Buffer announcing) or when a fighter gets knocked down and tries to get up to beat the 10 count as the other fighter waits eagerly in the corner....There are many things I don't like about boxing, but it's the ultimate combat sport imo...

That's why I'm glad there are so many choices, some people prefer boxing, some mma, some kickboxing, some wrestling, some bjj. Everyone has a preference. You're not wrong for thinking that or feeling that way.

That's why I'm glad there are so many choices, some people prefer boxing, some mma, some kickboxing, some wrestling, some bjj. Everyone has a preference. You're not wrong for thinking that or feeling that way.

all that is true but do you go to the kickboxing forum and and bring up the UFC alot like you do here in the boxing forum..

all that is true but do you go to the kickboxing forum and and bring up the UFC alot like you do here in the boxing forum..

No I don't post in the kickboxing forum, I really don't follow kickboxing very closely, just boxing and MMA. I mean I'll watch a glory card and what not but nothing hardcore.

Yea of course it's all personal opinion...Lots of people love MMA because it's much closer to a real fight (through it's still not a real fight since in a real fight it's often you vs this guy and all his friends backing him up) than either boxing or kickboxing...It's all what you personally prefer and there is no real right or wrong answer.

I also love Kickboxing...

Yea of course it's all personal opinion...Lots of people love MMA because it's much closer to a real fight (through it's still not a real fight since in a real fight it's often you vs this guy and all his friends backing him up) than either boxing or kickboxing...It's all what you personally prefer and there is no real right or wrong answer.

I also love Kickboxing...

I liek kickboxing and will watch when it's on but not a hardcore fan. Don't really have enough time to be lol

how is mcgregor a disgrace to max his antics would be considered mild if he were a boxer

Back