Mayweather said he would try his best to identify McGregor in 30seconds

Not true, and also why do people always bring up the money thing? Floyd makes more money than anyone in sports, Lebron included. People act like it means anything, it means something for Floyd but not for any of his fans.

5million per minute for his upcoming fight vs Pacquiao.
Depending on Connor loses, he just might.

Why do MMA fighters / fans consistently try to brag about being able to beat up boxers? lol.

5million per minute for his upcoming fight vs Pacquiao.
Depending on Connor loses, he just might.

Why do MMA fighters / fans consistently try to brag about being able to beat up boxers? lol.

Conor is scheduled to make 7-10 million in purse alone for his next fight. I explained my theory on your second part on the last page.

In 2 weeks, does Mayweather's criminal record disappear? Why are you even referencing Pacquiao in a discussion that has nothing to do with him? This entire conversation is about Mayweather, and you suddenly show up talking about Pacquiao lol

You are one of the people on this forum who almost exclusively talks about Mayweather and Pacquiao. LI talks about every single upcoming fight and fights that have occurred in the past, while you rarely have anything to say about anything not related to Pac/May. You are one of the only people on this entire board that comes across as a fan of 1 fighter, not the sport.

How do you feel about Tyson's conviction for rape, or Michael Jackson's out of court settlement for child abuse? Recently in Britain, a second tier footballer was convicted of rape and sentenced to a year or so. When he was released, his ex-club gave him a one-weel trial (try-out kinds thing). The female chairman of that club threatened to resign, stating it was a disgrace to football. While the conviction still stands, it later came out that the "victim" had been bragging about her encounter with the footballer on Twitter not long after, on top of the admission that she had actually agreed (or at least willingly partook) in the sexual acts. The fact that the guy left via the fire escape was actually used as evidence of rape, and somehow he was convicted. After this came out, a large portion of the leagues fans launched somewhat of a campaign to understand why he'd been deemed guilty. This was quickly beat down by people like yourself, who believe women are infallible in their claims, after all who would lie about something so heinous?

No offence, but you seem to be having some inner battle between your love for boxing and objective approach to analysis, and searing hatred for Floyd you don't seem to share for... well, anybody else. I also don't understand how infidelity, especially with a hooker, is any better than minor (and I think we can both accept that it was minor, if it happened at all) domestic abuse? Whilst it's never right to hit anyone, we are creatures dictated by emotion, and a guy who's hands are his lifeblood probably has a significantly higher chance of resorting to violence when seriously provoked (and in some case, when not at all). Impregnating a hooker can hardly be labelled a crime of passion. It almost epitomises the exact opposite to that.

Honestly, I don't care. As far as I'm concerned they are both awful people, and Floyd probably did hit his wife. Floyd has too much ego and painfully enough money to satisfy it, and Manny is old Bob's whipping pony who's fallen foul of the "national hero" moniker. You seem far more content with Mayweather being the perennial villain, while Manny is the Pilipino world representative of virtue.

In 2 weeks, does Mayweather's criminal record disappear? Why are you even referencing Pacquiao in a discussion that has nothing to do with him? This entire conversation is about Mayweather, and you suddenly show up talking about Pacquiao lol

You are one of the people on this forum who almost exclusively talks about Mayweather and Pacquiao. LI talks about every single upcoming fight and fights that have occurred in the past, while you rarely have anything to say about anything not related to Pac/May. You are one of the only people on this entire board that comes across as a fan of 1 fighter, not the sport.

Bullshit, I made a Erislandy Lara thread two days ago. I was going to make a Canelo-Kirkland thread due to the fact that I havent heard anyone on here talk about Canelo in a long time. I just posted in the Chavez Jr thread a few hours ago.
You constantly bash on Mayweather and your a Pacquiao fan boy even tho you wont admit it.
I bring up Pacquiao because Logical called Floyds fan base terrible, as if the Pacquiao fan base isnt filled with pure insanity.

No Aldo will probably make half that I would say. He's not selling the fight like Conor, fair or unfair.

He's the Champ.
7-10 mil would almost double the highest pay in UFC history.
He'd be lucky to make 1-1.5 mil from the fight.

He's the Champ.
7-10 mil would almost double the highest pay in UFC history.
He'd be lucky to make 1-1.5 mil from the fight.

That reported crap doesn't mean anything. It's the second biggest fight in combat sports this year.If it does what they project it to do they will both make a ton of money.

That reported crap doesn't mean anything. It's the second biggest fight in combat sports this year.If it does what they project it to do they will both make a ton of money.

I sometimes wonder why you're here. You like to do this UFC is better than boxing type innuendo.
Ill tell you straight up boxing shits on the UFC and I will also tell you that Conor is not making 7mil for this fight. No one in the UFC makes that type of money and especially not someone who is going to get his ass kicked in front of 400k ppv buyers.

Bullshit, I made a Erislandy Lara thread two days ago. I was going to make a Canelo-Kirkland thread due to the fact that I havent heard anyone on here talk about Canelo in a long time. I just posted in the Chavez Jr thread a few hours ago.
You constantly bash on Mayweather and your a Pacquiao fan boy even tho you wont admit it.
I bring up Pacquiao because Logical called Floyds fan base terrible, as if the Pacquiao fan base isnt filled with pure insanity.

I don't constantly bash on Mayweather at all. Go through my post history and find the last negative thing I said about Floyd, you may be going back months to find it.

There's insanity in all fan bases, that's just how sports fans are. I've never said anything like that about fighter's fanbase.

No offence, but you seem to be having some inner battle between your love for boxing and objective approach to analysis, and searing hatred for Floyd you don't seem to share for... well, anybody else. I also don't understand how infidelity, especially with a hooker, is any better than minor (and I think we can both accept that it was minor, if it happened at all) domestic abuse? Whilst it's never right to hit anyone, we are creatures dictated by emotion, and a guy who's hands are his lifeblood probably has a significantly higher chance of resorting to violence when seriously provoked (and in some case, when not at all). Impregnating a hooker can hardly be labelled a crime of passion. It almost epitomises the exact opposite to that.

Again, why are you talking about Manny Pacquiao? What does that have to do with Floyd's domestic abuse? That fascination with comparing their sins is bizarre.

But seriously, if you equate the sin of beating a woman with the sin of having sex with a woman, then there is something wrong.

Honestly, I don't care. As far as I'm concerned they are both awful people, and Floyd probably did hit his wife. Floyd has too much ego and painfully enough money to satisfy it, and Manny is old Bob's whipping pony who's fallen foul of the "national hero" moniker. You seem far more content with Mayweather being the perennial villain, while Manny is the Pilipino world representative of virtue.

Again, you're just making shit up. I've never once said anything about Pacquiao being virtuous or Mayweather being a villain.

All I said that I find it inappropriate to declare the innocence of somebody with a long history of domestic abuse, including a jail sentence. To exonerate him of that just because you like how he boxes is to downplay the issue, which is a very serious one. You can be a fan of someone, and still recognize they did something terrible. Take Seano's approach, it makes sense.

How that becomes, "Nac hates Floyd!" is beyond me.

I sometimes wonder why you're here. You like to do this UFC is better than boxing type innuendo.
Ill tell you straight up boxing shits on the UFC and I will also tell you that Conor is not making 7mil for this fight. No one in the UFC makes that type of money and especially not someone who is going to get his ass kicked in front of 400k ppv buyers.

Stop crying and being a little girl. This thread is about Conor and Floyd, Conor happens to be an MMA fighter. Get off your high horse and stop being a damn hater all the time, you're insufferable and annoying. I'm just posting what I've heard and read he is going to make, and the PPV will do far north of 400K buys, that's ignorant. You act like 400K is a bad number, there are only two guys in boxing who can even draw that. Stop being a prick and ignore my posts if you don't like them. I never say mma is better than boxing, I was watching boxing far before MMA and still watch a lot of it to this day and probably always will. You're probably 18 years old and have only been watching combat sports for a few years. All you do is troll on here anyway.

Stop crying and being a little girl. This thread is about Conor and Floyd, Conor happens to be an MMA fighter. Get off your high horse and stop being a damn hater all the time, you're insufferable and annoying. I'm just posting what I've heard and read he is going to make, and the PPV will do far north of 400K buys, that's ignorant. You act like 400K is a bad number, there are only two guys in boxing who can even draw that. Stop being a prick and ignore my posts if you don't like them. I never say mma is better than boxing, I was watching boxing far before MMA and still watch a lot of it to this day and probably always will. You're probably 18 years old and have only been watching combat sports for a few years. All you do is troll on here anyway.

You're mma driven with most of your posts, like Queen B is except Queen B is a complete moron.
Dont deny it.

McGregor is such an annoying tool and I don't find him funny either....I can't wait till Aldo beats the hell out of that glorified B fighter.

Now Chael Sonnen was a good trash talker

You're mma driven with most of your posts, like Queen B is except Queen B is a complete moron.
Dont deny it.

I don't deny that, but I don't downgrade boxing, I'm a big fan of that sport and respect all of the fighters. Pumped about tomorrows fight! It's just a fun talking point and comes up a lot, there are parallels between the two sports, I try to form a bridge so that there isn't so much hate. Not all mma fans hate on boxing and not all boxing fans hate on mma. They can coincide together no problem. I just don't like the way you ride my case all the time for no reason, no one else has a problem with me on this board. Perhaps I'm being too sensitive.

Yep plus you could argue that Adonis vs Kovalev is the 2nd biggest fight to be made this year.....After May vs Pac

Aldo is going to work that chump (I'm half Irish, but even I can't stand him)

McGregors 15 minutes of fame will be over real quick...

Canelo-Cotto will be the 2nd biggest fight in combat sports this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back