Mayweather said he would try his best to identify McGregor in 30seconds

It's been doing things for his ticket sales since TUF 1, since the Sean Sherk challenge. By "ticket sales" I'm blanketing everything to do with fight promotion, including PPV buys, or people going out of their way to try to see the fight in hopes to see Floyd get his ass kicked.

That's as much of a motivation as any to buy a fight.

Oh well I'll just take your word for it. I didn't think talking about MMA fighters would help his sales at all. He's already the top selling boxer I didn't think talking about MMA would help to increase it.

well ur more then welcome to leave our sport and follow him jabbing and running away for all of his fights... how exciting

Someone's never actually watched a Mayweather fight since....ohh...Baldomir, maybe.

well ur more then welcome to leave our sport and follow him jabbing and running away for all of his fights... how exciting

Better than wall and stall, lay and pray(sweaty man humping, have links to prove this) and dudes in banana hammocks. You should read the thread where MCPB shadow boxed and scared away grapplers who were going to jump him.(again, have links to support this)

Oh well I'll just take your word for it. I didn't think talking about MMA fighters would help his sales at all. He's already the top selling boxer I didn't think talking about MMA would help to increase it.

Glad you don't work in fight promotion, then.

P.S. - The reason is similar he'd say anything about them, as to why his name has come out the mouth of around 20 MMA fighters over the past 8 years. They mention him to get in headlines.

Glad you don't work in fight promotion, then.

P.S. - The reason is similar he'd say anything about them, as to why his name has come out the mouth of around 20 MMA fighters over the past 8 years. They mention him to get in headlines.

Believe me were both glad I don't. I'm a computer guy that's where I am and want to be.

I can see why it would help MMA fighters cause he's a huge star. I didn't think it would work in reverse because MMA is so much smaller then boxing that I figured any help he did get from it would be so small you wouldn't even be able to tell it was from his MMA fighter talk or just a regular fluctuation in sales.

You gotta understand the mentality of rich people. There's not a rich guy on Earth who wouldn't want $5 more than he has. Or who wouldn't go to eat at TGI Friday's with a coupon.

If he can pluck 50 more PPV buys from angry MMA fans. That helps.

lol@that surge poster

It's almost embarrassing at how easy it is to bait and troll people on this forum.

For full disclosure, Sinister was in on it with me the whole time.

Stopped reading at:

Floyd, never the type to duck a challenge

31133d1390022922-nagua-vs-yellowman-drevil.jpg

You were wrong before, Paul. You... you are the goat.

tumblr_mjrix5tGPn1s70ywso5_250.gif

Ugh.

One thing I absolutely hate, that oddly enough seems to plague athletes as much as normal people, is the ASSUMPTION that a man's profession is the end of the scope of his knowledge. Like how many MMA fighters imply that just because they "do UFC" they can beat any person who doesn't "do UFC" in a fight. I can't tell you how many boxers I know that started out as wrestlers, or do grappling training for fun (especially here in Vegas). His statement just comes off as douchey.

"Bro, I'd kill him Bro because...the legs man. I'd get those legs and bam, choke him out dude."

Just comes off as a jerk, the age old "If you do anything other than punch people for a living, you can automatically beat any boxer in a fight."

Back