Mayweather said he would try his best to identify McGregor in 30seconds

Not surpring he doesn't know who McGregor is.

A lion doesn't hear the squabble of ants.

this all just some media things.

they ask Conor unavoidable stupid question like "what would happen if you fight....." Conor stating the obvious thing he would destroy him, and then they created a media hysteria and asked floyd "this guys think he can beat you....." of course Floyd response is going to sounds defensive.

this is not Conor or Floyd fault, it just a childish people in combat sports media, that thinks this is a worthy of a news.

Last edited:
I would like to see them do two fight exhibition to settle all this non sense once and for all. 12 round boxing match and a 5 round mma fight. Would never happen but everyone else throws out hypotheticals so I may as well too lol

Both Conor and Floyd are very smart, this is all marketing and promotion.

Everything McGregor and Floyd say is the God honest truth, there is no way either of them are trying to get people riled up.

lol those Floyd comments are hilarious..."aren't they the same thing?" hahah

Yeah, you're extremely morally superior.

They're hilarious if you're 14 years old. Nothing he says is funny to me, he's a pos woman beater.

4cd.gif

I'd wager odds you've never actually met the guy, nor studied the details of that case.

PBF knows how to piss of Dana White fanboys :icon_lol:
Long live the GOAT.

Sorry I just don't like him as a person, or anyone who can do something like that. I respect his craft, he's brilliant.

so because you don't like him, you can't find him funny?

Tyson is a Rapist but almost everyone laugh when he knockouts out Fat Jesus in the Hangover.

You didn't?

Tyson is a Rapist but almost everyone laugh when he knockouts out Fat Jesus in the Hangover.

You didn't?

He just repulses me, just a personal opinion. I respect his ability.

I'd wager odds you've never actually met the guy, nor studied the details of that case.

I'm completely on board with people completely ignoring a fighter's personal life and being a fan of his abilities. If someone wants to ignore it, that's totally understandable.

But I don't think questioning his guilt is appropriate at this point, it downplays the seriousness of the issue. From what I've read, he has 7 documented cases of assault against 5 different women that resulted in arrest or citation. His own son confirms the assault he was jailed for. I don't know what details you studied that exonerate him, but he had high priced lawyers and the court still disagreed. I think we should avoid defending his behavior towards women, which has been documented his entire adult life.

Of course, if you have other facts, I'd be interested in hearing them.

You didn't?

It's hilarious how much people hate Mayweather all because of what they see on the internet. I think Floyd's a genius in that regard. I have a friend who hates mayweather and talks about how he's a pussy, and I find it amusing to see how the media gets them so riled up. It's even more ironic because he's a chubby dude who's never trained boxing in his life or even works out.

Back