Mcgregor - 'Dustin backed away cause of my vicious GnP from the bottom and dangerous upkicks'

He really is a dreamer and believes his own hype

Dustin wanted him back on the feet to KO him, or wear him down to go back on the floor. Dustin knows his own BJJ is not great, and Conors is not either, but good enough to stop any potential submission unless he is really gassed.

DP didn’t want him back on his feet. He was just pulling away from the illegal hold and complaining to Herb and Conor took advantage. I’m pretty sure DP said as much.

At this point I have difficulty telling to what extent Conor is just being a good hype man and to what extent he believes it. Confidence is important so who knows.

Either way, the problem isn’t that Conor wasn’t doing anything good. The elbows and up kicks were actually pretty good. The problem is that he wasn’t in any danger of stopping Poirier, and we’re all operating under the assumption that the longer the fight goes the more the advantage tilts towards DP.

his upkicks are so powerful, they break his own ankle.

They’re driven mad? You think? I dislike Conor fans a shit load, and I don’t like Conor that much anymore either, used to. I can only speak for myself but what the fuck are you on about mate? I don’t care that much but gotta admit it’s been funny laughing at you Conor fans for a week.

Projecting much? Exaggerating massively?

Honestly I'm a fan of almost any fighter. There's few I dislike and exactly 0 I have a disdain for. But there seems to be a huge load of fans that get off on a fighter they hate being served humility, and Conor being at the top. Compare Conor vs. TJ Dillashaw (one I don't particularly like). When TJ admitted his short comings and apologized, the flames of hatred AND attention died down. Now, for Conor, the exact opposite. The flames of attention are as high as ever and hatred, too. So he's getting what he wants: attention, notoriety ("The Notorious"), and his behavior is working, whether it be an act or genuine. He's getting what he wants.

I mean you're right, these Conor fanboys are hilarious at times. But so are the Conor haters. They're so happy to see Conor get what he has coming, but when he doesn't admit it even happened they're crazy. Be as gleeful as you want, but Conor, even at rock bottom today, is alive, healthy and financially better off than 99%+ some change of the world population, right? It isn't like our high school bully getting whipped at the local watering hole.

Cool. Imagine your whole existence revolves around trying to troll haters. Because you haven’t had a legitimate win since 2016. All this proves is that Dee, his own children, and his business ventures are total afterthoughts. The are a distant second from…trolling the haters. What a miserable existence.

I dunno, man. That wife and those kids will never have a thought about Maslow's needs. Not like money is the end all be all, but he's already conquered a majority of life's puzzles.

Honestly I'm a fan of almost any fighter. There's few I dislike and exactly 0 I have a disdain for. But there seems to be a huge load of fans that get off on a fighter they hate being served humility, and Conor being at the top. Compare Conor vs. TJ Dillashaw (one I don't particularly like). When TJ admitted his short comings and apologized, the flames of hatred AND attention died down. Now, for Conor, the exact opposite. The flames of attention are as high as ever and hatred, too. So he's getting what he wants: attention, notoriety ("The Notorious"), and his behavior is working, whether it be an act or genuine. He's getting what he wants.

I mean you're right, these Conor fanboys are hilarious at times. But so are the Conor haters. They're so happy to see Conor get what he has coming, but when he doesn't admit it even happened they're crazy. Be as gleeful as you want, but Conor, even at rock bottom today, is alive, healthy and financially better off than 99%+ some change of the world population, right? It isn't like our high school bully getting whipped at the local watering hole.

I dunno, man. That wife and those kids will never have a thought about Maslow's needs. Not like money is the end all be all, but he's already conquered a majority of life's puzzles.
Bit busy right now but thanks for going a little deeper, aim to reply in a bit. No real issue with what you said tbf but I’ll respond.

He did catch him with at least one very good upkick that stunned Dustin. Dustin did back away, why would he abandon the GNP if Conor's groundgame wasn't doing damage?

He's not lying.

DP cut around 35 pounds to fight little Conor, but he still feared standing with him.

People can lie all they want, but DP panic wrestled and STILL got worked from the bottom.

Why lie?

200w.webp

Safe to say he’s cracked and is no longer in touch with reality

Think about this,if Conor doesnt cheat by grabbing Dustin's glove they dont get stood up and Conor doesnt break his foot.

Conor needs to watch the fight, he was holding onto Dustin's glove, of course Herb Dean being the ref well, nothing happened.

Is he the saltiest a fighter has ever been? i mean, in cage no one compares, but days after he is still in denial, probably O'malley is a close second?

In his defense, he did land some good elbows and I believe he may have rocked him with an upkick, but I may be wrong.
He landed about 3 or 4 elbows and one upkick which only Rogan made a big deal of but didn't seem to worry Dustin at all.

Nah that was a typical 'ohhhhhhhhh ' Joe Rogan moment it landed with the soul of the foot and the cheek it was nothing they are dangerous though especially if youre getting pulled into them by the gloves. The elbows off the back where good. As much as I dislike the man he tries to be active with strikes off his back. Generally cos he has not other option.
Agreed, it pisses me off that Rogan's hyperbole becomes official narrative. Dustin didn't even register it and kept the attack going.

CM was cheating so Dustin paused and told Herb and Conor got up. Herb didn't do shit as usual. Doktah Suhtoppage!
Lol true, to be fair to Herb I've never heard of someone cheating that way, it was probably hard to notice in the moment

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back