McGregor is a tease, has been, and disappointment

Mendes was an awful performance where he was getting beat by a smaller guy who gassed because it was short notice for Mendes.
He likely would've never accepted or been offered that fight if wasn't short notice. It was just a great opportunity for Conor and UFC to try to buck the claim that they were avoiding booking him against wrestlers. Full camp Mendes likely wouldve won that fight, based on how it was going before he gassed.

Reactions: HHJ
I used to really enjoy watching him fight. I still remember Mendes, Aldo, and Alvarez. Awesome performances.

Now the guy never fights anymore. Just posts on Twitter and picks fights with old people who are past their prime. Old washed up Diego Sanchez? Are you kidding me? Cerrone is old too. Don't get me started on the old celebrities who aren't even fighters that he's tried to call out.

He doesn't want to fight anyone good or lately anyone at all it seems. Boring, lame bozo can't stop breaking the law... punching the elderly, throwing dollies like a bratty kid, and exposing himself to women.

This is what I think of McG now when he is up to his stupid antics.

Shut the hell up if you're not going fight.

View attachment 820645

View attachment 820647

The picture at the bottom of your post will be you when he wins back the lightweight title and does't defend it because he boxes Paquio for another $100 million

Nobody cares about him anymore outside the social media ecosystem.
He is 1-1 as a LW, and 3-2 in his last 5, including the gifted shitty majority "win" in the rematch against Nate fucking Diaz, a mediocre gatekeeper, and now is being called out by youtubers.
Wake up!
He beat the living shit out of Nate at 170 lbs. It looks like YOU might need to wake up and get rid of your Conor derangement syndrome.

He likely would've never accepted or been offered that fight if wasn't short notice. It was just a great opportunity for Conor and UFC to try to buck the claim that they were avoiding booking him against wrestlers. Full camp Mendes likely wouldve won that fight, based on how it was going before he gassed.
Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.
I don't mind how it all played out, either way. I've always thought he was avoiding wrestlers, but the only time I ever really batted an eye at any of his bookings was headlining against Siver for a title shot. Siver wasn't about to get a title shot, even with a win over Conor. Not to mention that Siver was probably the easiest fight possible for Conor, at the time, yet a win over him was meant to define Conor as #1 contender?

I love how when Conor took the Cowboy fight his haters were shitting on him for not fighting Dustin. That he was afraid of the rematch, of fighting a true contender, a hard fight.

Now that Conor is actually fighting Dustin, now Dustin all of a sudden is a walkover, a cake walk, and Conor is pathetic for picking this fight
Well they were right then. That is not right,now

I was a Conor fan. Now he's boring. Rematching Poirier? No

Oliveira, Dos Anjos, Pettis, or Gaethje are more interesting fights than a boring rematch.
Your nuts. Pettis is just as bad as cerrone,RDA been on his way out. Justin and oliveira would actually be great. plus I'm totally happy w him fighting porier. Porier has earned this.

He beat the living shit out of Nate at 170 lbs. It looks like YOU might need to wake up and get rid of your Conor derangement syndrome.

Since when is winning two rounds of five and running and getting whopped the last 3 winning a fight and beating the shit out of someone...

Conor didnt even try to finish nate after the knockdowns cuz he was so scared of being tapped again...watch the fight he would rather let nate recover and stand up then go for the kill lol...big mistake against nate who preceded to comeback and beat conor to the point the man turned his back and ran away from nate...in a locked cage lol several times... Conor was literally saved by the bell in that last round

Since when is winning two rounds of five and running and getting whopped the last 3 winning a fight and beating the shit out of someone...

Conor didnt even try to finish nate after the knockdowns cuz he was so scared of being tapped again...watch the fight he would rather let nate recover and stand up then go for the kill lol...big mistake against nate who preceded to comeback and beat conor to the point the man turned his back and ran away from nate...in a locked cage lol several times... Conor was literally saved by the bell in that last round
He was gassed. Remember in rd 3 of khabib,Conor landed shots but they had nothin on em. He knew he was too tired to stop Nate. But Nate was too discombobulated from the 2 knockdowns to catch up to him

Reason why Conor McGregor is Infinite times more popular and respected than any other fighter will ever be is because he doesnt just talk the talk but also walks the walk.
He's not "infinite times" more popular and respected than any other fighter will ever be. That's silly. He stopped walking the walk when he refused to defend a title.

I've seen the fight, Nate's face was mangled because Conor was running, right?

I used to really enjoy watching him fight. I still remember Mendes, Aldo, and Alvarez. Awesome performances.

Now the guy never fights anymore. Just posts on Twitter and picks fights with old people who are past their prime. Old washed up Diego Sanchez? Are you kidding me? Cerrone is old too. Don't get me started on the old celebrities who aren't even fighters that he's tried to call out.

He doesn't want to fight anyone good or lately anyone at all it seems. Boring, lame bozo can't stop breaking the law... punching the elderly, throwing dollies like a bratty kid, and exposing himself to women.

This is what I think of McG now when he is up to his stupid antics.

Shut the hell up if you're not going fight.

View attachment 820645

View attachment 820647

money, hes too- comfortable

TS is also an anti-vaxer, plandemic, conspiracy theorist, Basically his cognitive function is absolute shite.
His carer just stepped out to buy him more finger paints, so he is keeping himself amused by starting a Conor thread ........
That tends to make someone smarter than the average my man

You got the game twisted

I've seen the fight, Nate's face was mangled because Conor was running, right?

So GSP lost to bj penn...condit and nick diaz then too?

You sound like a noob...natea damage was from the first two rounds of a 5 rounder...be quiet plz

Your nuts. Pettis is just as bad as cerrone,RDA been on his way out. Justin and oliveira would actually be great. plus I'm totally happy w him fighting porier. Porier has earned this.
Didn't Pettis knock out Stephen Thompson? He also put up a decent fight against Diaz. Pettis is solid.

Didn't Pettis knock out Stephen Thompson? He also put up a decent fight against Diaz. Pettis is solid.
An upset.

I used to joke that shit he beat cowboy,what other shot fighter could he pick next? oh yea pettis!

Back