McGregor Says He Would "Rip" Petr Yan Up. Yan Says He Won't Show Up.

Who you got?

• Total voters
This is silly 'cuz it's never going to happen.

If I was a gambler I'd probably put my money on the guy with the 7" reach and 30 lb body mass advantage.

However this is more nonsensical BS talk that would never happen.

Fack, some of "them" are still here.

View attachment 890445

You think 24 people picking Conor over a midget bantamweight is ridiculous or something? The fact that this poll is so lopsided in favor a Yan just proves that most people that post in Conor threads are just haters, they don't even care about Yan.

McGregor offered Yan "a safe place" (for Conor) — in Conor's own backyard gym. Very cowardly for one with such a big mouth, especially with his size advantage.

We all know Conor wouldn't show up in a neutral spot, but I bet Yan would.

Really? He showed up in New York.

tracey-morgan-no.gif
Not gonna get baited to talking about irrelevant McGregor who can't decide if he's a BW, FW, LW, or WW one thing for certain he's a HW tweeter.

Yan is actually a calmer, tougher infighter than Floyd.

Floyd's gift is making you miss, but he is relatively harmless as a puncher.

In fact, Floyd's only KO as a boxer (in well over a decade) was against the frail oxygen-deprived Conor, who wilted under the pressure of feather-fisted Mayweather.

Mayweather typically backs up against everybody, literally everybody.

But, against Conor, after the third round, he realized pillow-fisted Conor couldn't hurt him ... and proceeded to walk the short winded, terrified McGregor down, slapping him into exhausted submission <Lmaoo><45>
Mayweather was not "feather-fisted". If he was, the likes of Canelo, Mosley and de la Hoya would have walked through his right hand and marched him down. As it was all of his opponents were stopped in there tracks whenever it landed clean. Plus he was excellent on the inside too.

And Mayweather assuredly punches way harder than any UFC lightweight. It's not even close.

This whole twat from Conor comes from his insecurities and disbelief that people know he's not the best boxer in the UFC. The fact that he was even on the top 5 list is laughable.

Mayweather was not "feather-fisted". If he was, the likes of Canelo, Mosley and de la Hoya would have walked through his right hand and marched him down. As it was all of his opponents were stopped in there tracks whenever it landed clean. Plus he was excellent on the inside too.

And Mayweather assuredly punches way harder than any UFC lightweight. It's not even close.

Floyd has a virtually identical TKO/KO finish rate as Manny Pacquiao and some fool here said he’s barely got any finishes. A TKO is a finish.

Sure, as a lightweight (135), Mayweather had decent power.

Mayweather's record from featherweight to super lightweight was 34-0 (26 KOs), which is a decent knockout percentage

However, since moving up to WW (147), in November 2005) Mayweather has scored exactly 4 KOs in 16 fights at Welterweight.
So, yes, a 16-0 (4 KOs) record is feather-fisted AF.
It defines being feather fisted.
And one of those KOs was against McGregor, whom he couldn't even drop, but basically bitch-slapped until McGregor's utter exhaustion made the referee stop it.

These statistics clarified, remember that MMA LWs are 155, which is Junior middleweight territory in boxing. Mayweather wouldn't even dare compete there let alone be a threat for KO.

I actually really wanna see this fight. It's kinda ridiculous considering Yan is a BW and Conor basically killed himself to even get to Featherweight, but I'd be super interested in seeing this. I think Yan is the more skilled fighter overall, but Conor's size and reach could give Yan some real trouble.

Conor haters need to think about his 7 inch reach advantage. If the match is straight boxing, that's major.
It would be major until Conor gassed, then I don't think it would matter much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back