McGregor would get destroyed by Till, Lawler, Perry, and Masvidal

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
I think IF Mcg keeps on fighting elite fighters he Will be a pretty long loosing streak. His time as a alite mma fighter might be over, money does not help youe motivation to fight

Lawler is WAY past his best days. Masvidal couldn't even outstrike Gilbert Melendez. Put him against someone with a decent chin who is more active and he loses...and Conor fits that description.

I'm not even a Conor fan but Conor is a nightmare match-up for Cowboy. Cowboy doesn't react well to pressure, mental & physical pressure and usually shits the bed in big and important fights.
Also he's a slow-starter, Conor is a fast-starter that fades late.

Cerrone's only chance is to pretend he's Khabib Lite and focus on wrestling/BJJ. But I don't think his TDs are good enough and he'd probably get lulled into a brawl. Then it just takes one good shot to Cowboy's head or body and Conor wins.

The Conor haters like TS are at least as ridiculous as the Conor fanboys.

Remember when Till beat the shit out of Cowboy

So did Pettis, Nate Diaz, Masvidal and other fighters who aren't huge WWs (Pettis spent a lot of time at FW). Recency bias (or "we only judge you by your last fight") is a big fallacy around here.

are we using MMA math?

didn't Nate Diaz make Donald Cerrone look like an amateur striker, the same guy Conor outclasses and dropped multiple times? (until he gasses)

and WW Cowboy is different than LW Cowboy. the guy is absolutely depleted at LW, whereas Conor comes in thicc

oh and Cowboy at LW years ago (before he became the current chinny fighter he is) 29-28s Eddie Alvarez.... Conor completely destroys Alvarez in every facet
Outclass? You’re on crack homie. He couldn’t even get a UD and was running away for the last 2 rounds. And we really don’t need to recap the first fight, do we?

Conor is 1-1 against Journeyman Nate. Nate finished his win, Conor squeaked through and won by avoiding the last 2 rounds of the fight.

And the bs line they tried to run about Nate’s size, lol...they know you sheep will buy anything.

He should get smashed by most WW's. Conor is a big FW, a small to average size LW, and a tiny WW.

I don't know if Jorge would beat Conor I would probably favor Conor in that one but I think the rest would beat him. I think Perry would actually beat Conor with takedowns and GnP. Lawler would TKO him unless his ACL blew out, and Till by decision or late TKO.

Having said that Cowboy is not those guys and Cowboy vs McGregor is a closer fight than anyone of them fighting Conor other than Jorge styles make fights and MMA math doesn't work.

LOL at conor fans

a year ago you fools were saying he'd ko all of the guys listed.

Now he is too small, a 145er, blah blah blah.

Worst fanbase ever.

Not gonna lie, I completely misread the title and thought he was saying McGregor would destroy these guys. Lawler is a monster so that's on me dude. Sorry for being incapable of reading.
tenor.gif

Now is Conor still in his prime? We don't know. Floyd may very well have done a number on him, and Khabib sealed the package by delivering a brutal beating. It is very possible that we will see a diminished version of Conor
Conor is out of his prime as well. Not because of age, but he just isn’t in the same place mentally. I think of Rocky lll haha.

I thought he was fighting 145 after usada

I believe he fought once under USADA (Aldo). He seemingly never looked back after that. Given that one typically gets bigger over the years, and that he's intentionally bulked up a bit, I'd be shocked if was still able to get to 145lbs without severe issues. His body was at the absolute limit when he last hit 145lbs years ago.

Lawler's a historically slow starter and I think McG could thread the needle with a super fast power punch then flurry Lawler for the TKO.

Perry fucking sucks how would he beat Conor. He's not a good mma fighter.

Perry, Lawler, Till and Jorge would all beat the shit out of McGregor at 170.

Those are all people Cerrone faced at 170. To anyone who thinks Conor would beat Cerrone...L O L. Cerrone is better than Conor in EVERY department.

Not to mention, Cerrone isn't a manlet and Conor can't do shit to people of normal height.

Cerrone will dismantle and KO Conor.

Crush.gif

I despite Conor deeply cos he’s an utter twat and over hyped but I don’t think perry would beat Conor

Back