McGregor would get destroyed by Till, Lawler, Perry, and Masvidal

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
Cowboy is not a top fighter by any means

Till would beat Mcgregor’s ass because he is too big, young and powerful for McG to handle. Look how terrible he deals with non manlets.

Lawler is way past his prime, though....his punches dont have the snap of before... he gets humiliated by Conor. It would be a slaughter.

Masvidal is a toss up. Could go either way. He is bigger than McG , got better boxing and is a fight dog. Mcg is much more lethal , fast and accurate, though. I lean a bit towards Mas, only cause Mcgregor lacks heart and cardio and imo it would be a dog fight.

As for Cerrone vs Mcgregor... either Mcg dismantles him early or Cerrone survives the early onslaught , softens him with vicious kicks and chokes him out or takes an arm.

Last edited:
Are they going to be straight boxing? are you retarded?

The category is overall striking. Cerrone has been a life long kickboxer and yes, he has better striking than Conor. Literally has SHIT boxing, he literally only throws one fucking punch.

Crush.gif

When did I say they were going to be straight boxing?

You claimed that Cerrone is better at every element of MMA, which is not true.

Conor has SHIT boxing?

You're a troll.

Woodley is not a legacy fight. GSP has cleaned out WW 2.5 times, beat every WW name in his prime.

Woodley needs to fight people his own age.

I think Khabib current GSP (but not prime GSP) but that’s a legacy fight. LW, only triple champ, a monster who took out the only man who beat GSP in PPV sales.

Perry, Lawler, Till and Jorge would all beat the shit out of McGregor at 170.

Those are all people Cerrone faced at 170. To anyone who thinks Conor would beat Cerrone...L O L. Cerrone is better than Conor in EVERY department.

Not to mention, Cerrone isn't a manlet and Conor can't do shit to people of normal height.

Cerrone will dismantle and KO Conor.

155 to 170 is a huge Jump. McGregor is Already an under sized 155er so of course the top guys from 170 should beat him. Plus Cerrone lost to all 3 of those guys you mentioned, and 2 of them by TKO. Cowboy hasn't been 155 for at least a couple years, and their only common opponent I can think of is Eddie Alvarez. Don't see how Cerrone losing to those guys and his decision win over Alvarez means he would dismantle McGregor.

Are they going to be straight boxing? are you retarded?

The category is overall striking. Cerrone has been a life long kickboxer and yes, he has better striking than Conor. Literally has SHIT boxing, he literally only throws one fucking punch.

Crush.gif
You have autism

Your love for Conor is obvious and never ending TS, we know.
I love how I can read a hitto thread and know it's him before even looking who posted it. Same fucking format @Mysterio used. Make pointless post on how someone will demolish Conor and then post a pic or gif of Conor losing. Pre-khabib it was the choke gif, now it's the overhand/bottle gif. His mind is on Conor all day everyday. 95% chance of being a fatass who couldn't even survive a children's bjj class.

Those are all people Cerrone faced at 170. To anyone who thinks Conor would beat Cerrone...L O L. Cerrone is better than Conor in EVERY department.

Not to mention, Cerrone isn't a manlet and Conor can't do shit to people of normal height.

Crush.gif
1,851 messages in 6 months, I'd bet my virgin ass more than 50% are Conor related. Get off DEEZ NUTS.
giphy.gif

Oh wow a 170 pounder could beat a 145 pound fighter
Breaking news there buddy
So McGregor never fought at WW before?

Didn't McGregor say he was gonna go after the WW title too?

Oh okay. And McGregor hasn't fought at 145lbs since 2015.

Crush.gif
Khabib would lose to GSP, Woodley, Jacare, Romero, Moose, Weidman, Rockhold, Whittaker.

These games are fun!

I feel like these are moot points.

Fighters go up and down in weight and they can win or lose at either weight.

Crush.gif
I think you'll find Nate boxed the shit out of Donald.

Conor would easily find that chin.

Back