McGregor would get destroyed by Till, Lawler, Perry, and Masvidal

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
Perry: Conor is far too skilled on the feet for Perry.
Lawler: Prime Robbie smashes Conor, but Robbie seems like a shot fighter. Advantage Conor.
Till: Easy fight for Till. He's too big and skilled on the feet.
Masvidal: I've always thought this would be a great fight. Conor wins if 3 rounds; Masvidal if 5 rounds.

Cerrone: Conor has a clear advantage on the feet. Cowboy has a huge grappling advantage. I think Conor starches Cowboy within the first 2 rounds, similar to what Masvidal did to Cowboy.

You do know that Cerrone lost to 3 out of 4 of those guys right ?

Perry, Lawler, Till and Jorge would all beat the shit out of McGregor at 170.

Those are all people Cerrone faced at 170. To anyone who thinks Conor would beat Cerrone...L O L. Cerrone is better than Conor in EVERY department.

Not to mention, Cerrone isn't a manlet and Conor can't do shit to people of normal height.

Cerrone will dismantle and KO Conor.

Crush.gif
Nope... L O L

Styles make fights bro, plus none of those guys are in Conor's weightclass

Conor would probably KO present day Ceronne, but I'd definitely put down money on Ceronne if he's the underdog. Cowboy is the same size as Nate (listed as the same height but Diaz looks taller and has more reach) They even fought and Nate won.

Perry kind of sucks

Wonder where Lawler's chin is at now

I've never been sold on Masvidal

Till is fucking huge and would manhandle McGoober

You misspelled Woodley.

Hitto you little troll an account bet with you isn't worth it.

How about if they do meet and Cerrone loses, you stop posting for 30 days. If Conor loses I'll stop posting for the same amount.

Not Perry, but the others can beat him yes

Perry, Lawler, Till and Jorge would all beat the shit out of McGregor at 170.

Those are all people Cerrone faced at 170. To anyone who thinks Conor would beat Cerrone...L O L. Cerrone is better than Conor in EVERY department.

Not to mention, Cerrone isn't a manlet and Conor can't do shit to people of normal height.

Cerrone will dismantle and KO Conor.

Crush.gif
manlet detected, manlet cutoff 6'2".

On Topic, I see conir beating Cerrone.

I'm not even a Conor fan but Conor is a nightmare match-up for Cowboy. Cowboy doesn't react well to pressure, mental & physical pressure and usually shits the bed in big and important fights.
Also he's a slow-starter, Conor is a fast-starter that fades late.
True, but Conor also doesn't finish fighters bigger than him. So if Cowboy survives 2 rounds, Conor will loose.

are we using MMA math?

didn't Nate Diaz make Donald Cerrone look like an amateur striker, the same guy Conor outclasses and dropped multiple times? (until he gasses)

and WW Cowboy is different than LW Cowboy. the guy is absolutely depleted at LW, whereas Conor comes in thicc

oh and Cowboy at LW years ago (before he became the current chinny fighter he is) 29-28s Eddie Alvarez.... Conor completely destroys Alvarez in every facet[/QUOTE
OK, let me use your logic when it comes to Nate's fight: Nate made Conor panic wrestle and did finish Conor. He didn't finish Cowboy.

Not gonna lie, I completely misread the title and thought he was saying McGregor would destroy these guys. Lawler is a monster so that's on me dude. Sorry for being incapable of reading.

Mcgregor is a lightweight and we've seen the mediocrity at 170 vs another lightweight..... twice. What's purpose of thread.T.s throwing Perry in there is funny and makes that part (Only part) debatable.
...actually my money is on conor (vs Mike " have accomplished absolutely zero in my UFC career thus far" Perry)

Back