McGregor would get destroyed by Till, Lawler, Perry, and Masvidal

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
Cerrone lost to guys Mcgregor could probably lose to therefore Cerrone > Mcgregor ?
What is the logic here?.

SachaBaronCohen.jpg

Don’t forget, JDS, Gus and Derrick Lewis would also beat him

are we using MMA math?

didn't Nate Diaz make Donald Cerrone look like an amateur striker, the same guy Conor outclasses and dropped multiple times? (until he gasses)

and WW Cowboy is different than LW Cowboy. the guy is absolutely depleted at LW, whereas Conor comes in thicc

oh and Cowboy at LW years ago (before he became the current chinny fighter he is) 29-28s Eddie Alvarez.... Conor completely destroys Alvarez in every facet

And Jose Aldo would get destroyed by Alexander Gustafsson... but since they are in different weight classes (like Colon and those WWs) nobody gives a fuck.

Thats a stupid example because nobody is claiming Aldo can beat Jones.

are we using MMA math?

didn't Nate Diaz make Donald Cerrone look like an amateur striker, the same guy Conor outclasses and dropped multiple times? (until he gasses)

Donald didnt get a rematch...

at least he didnt get choked out.

Perry, Lawler, Till and Jorge would all beat the shit out of McGregor at 170.

Those are all people Cerrone faced at 170. To anyone who thinks Conor would beat Cerrone...L O L. Cerrone is better than Conor in EVERY department.

Not to mention, Cerrone isn't a manlet and Conor can't do shit to people of normal height.

Cerrone will dismantle and KO Conor.

Crush.gif
Mods,

why is this guy still alowed to live? ...I mean, to spam...

You would pick
roxanne-modafferi-tuf-26-finale-official-weigh-ins.jpg

To beat Conor so your opinion is pretty worthless...

Cowboy is just trying to line up a red panty night.

Which he doesn't deserve.

I would take Conor over Perry and Current Lawler, Till is too big and Masvidal has that Latino chin so Conor would gas out.

I'm not even a Conor fan but Conor is a nightmare match-up for Cowboy. Cowboy doesn't react well to pressure, mental & physical pressure and usually shits the bed in big and important fights.
Also he's a slow-starter, Conor is a fast-starter that fades late.
Lately Cowboy has been handling himself well with pressure fighters, even the ones who have beaten him. Story, Brown, Lawler, Yancy and even Masvidal were all hotly competitive before the finishes or decision announcements. He's also had so many finishes in the first round that I don't buy that slow starter story. Cerrone has had problems with south paws but he has beaten a few as well. To say he has nothing for Conor is silly. Conor isn't going to beat him in kicks, he certainly won't beat him in grappling. All he has is boxing which is admittedly great. This would be fight is closer than you think.

I'm not even a Conor fan but Conor is a nightmare match-up for Cowboy. Cowboy doesn't react well to pressure, mental & physical pressure and usually shits the bed in big and important fights.
Also he's a slow-starter, Conor is a fast-starter that fades late.

And when the fight goes to the ground I am sure Conor would submit him as well.

LOL at butt nuggets going on and on about how much bigger they are and claiming conor is a 145lber. Conor is a large 155 and not long ago you morons were claiming he'd ko everyone of the guys listed because you know - touch of death, no one can take that left.

Now that it has been shown to be nothing more than hyperbole it's all about how small conor is. and then bringing in other fighters to try back up your back peddling.

Fucking conor fans.

Conor should drop back to 145. Just my opinion. The 155'ers are too big and strong for him. The Eddie fight worked for him because Eddie was small.

Conor should drop back to 145. Just my opinion. The 155'ers are too big and strong for him. The Eddie fight worked for him because Eddie was small.
And Eddie gets dropped by pretty much everyone and loves to plant, square up and brawl.

Perry, Lawler, Till and Jorge would all beat the shit out of McGregor at 170.

Those are all people Cerrone faced at 170. To anyone who thinks Conor would beat Cerrone...L O L. Cerrone is better than Conor in EVERY department.

Not to mention, Cerrone isn't a manlet and Conor can't do shit to people of normal height.

Cerrone will dismantle and KO Conor.

Crush.gif

lets not forget cowboy is a black belt and has the ground game to make conor into tap machine again.

Who CAN McGregor beat? Anyone??
Maybe some middle or low tier 145s and 155s, but the top 5 would kill him at 155 and 170. Cerrone would hape him badly. Headkick, stanky leg, panic shoot, tap. It would be an easy night for Cerrone.

He's just not that good. And now that he's lost his "invincible" aura, he will most definitely go on a streak of losses. At least 1 or 2 before he rights the ship.

His only hope is hand picking some easy wins.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back