Meanwhile in Sweden

A honest question. Are you a racist? I ask becuase when i read your posts it just feels like you have some kind of anger issuses. Maybe I am wrong.

And to the rest of this thread.

Do I sense some kind of hate for Sweden? On how we are running things?

I really think the macho culture breeding here should take a pause and get out more and feel the real life. Instead of playing tough as nail, compete with others for the most macho-cool comments.

Enter the progressive culture
satanic-drag-queen-long-beach-library-full-600.png

it is a programmed path toward the distruction of Europe even one of those (poor) child may told U

Moderaterna is in gearing up for the 2018 election atm.
So I take most of the things that any politician says with a ton of salt.
Moderaterna has lost a lot of votes to the "Sweden Democrats" the most anti immigration party in Sweden which at the moment is the 3:e largest party in Sweden.

The talk about military in the streets is a funny one.
Its actually the DANES that have ordered military on the streets fully armed to protect certain buildings in Copenhagen (among them the Jewish Synagogue) and to help out with border control.
Denmark is currently seeing a lot of gang wars and the police is stretched thin.

When this happened a high ranking police officer in Malmoe said he will follow the Danes closely and this could be interesting for Sweden. This made Swedes and none Swedes go ballistic on the internet.
Because Denmark puts military on the streets Sweden is going to hell.

Moderaternas suggestion is no anything close to what the Danes have done.
They are talking about setting a Police van with a police officer and 2-3 soldiers during weekends in bad neighborhoods maybe armed with a handgun.

It will probably never really happen since Sweden have a bad experience with using military.
(Ådalen 1930ish where several workers where killed when soldiers opened fire)
Well, at the end of the day there are only two options: Either the suburbs face problems that justify the deployment of soldiers on native soil or politicians publicly flirt with the idea without a really good reason. Either way, it should be a major concern. That there are no severe problems but soldiers should be used 'against' citizens is mutually exclusive. If there's no real need for such measurements and a party is willing to use the military as a promo stunt before an election they better face a major pushback

Of course you would, because your opinion isn't based on actual data or facts.
Obviously crime is increasing, but no-one is being charged, so that's why there are less prisoners, less recorded crimes, they are closing prisons and victim surveys report lower victimisation rates.

Crime is increasing
https://www.svd.se/polisens-facit-13-nedlagda-valdtaktsarenden--per-dag
I know its in Swedish but I like to provide a source.
This summer the police closed 13 rape cases a day with out even finding or questioning a suspect.
In many cases the victim had name on the perpetrator but the cops closed it with out any actions.
13 / day.
Crime IS increasing, a lot of the times the victim is not cooperating with the authorities because its gang on gang violence.

Well, at the end of the day there are only two options: Either the suburbs face problems that justify the deployment of soldiers on native soil or politicians publicly flirt with the idea without a really good reason. Either way, it should be a major concern. That there are no severe problems but soldiers should be used 'against' citizens is mutually exclusive. If there's no real need for such measurements and a party is willing to use the military as a promo stunt before an election they better face a major pushback

As I said its election next year.
So I give zero fucks what any party says or promise. Because they are all empty anyway.
Moderaterna is just trying to steal back votes from SD in any way they can.
They had a few horrible years and a moron leader thats now gone. They need to scrabble and try and seem like they know what they are talking about and show some determination.

But no matter what people in this thread claims, MSM in Sweden is much more open about immigration and its problem than they were a few years ago.
The opinion is turning. if its too late? Probably but its turning and more and more people in media openly talks about the problem with young immigrant men.
A few politicians have been called out by bigger news papers about their lies about young criminal immigrants.

Crime is increasing
https://www.svd.se/polisens-facit-13-nedlagda-valdtaktsarenden--per-dag
I know its in Swedish but I like to provide a source.
This summer the police closed 13 rape cases a day with out even finding or questioning a suspect.
In many cases the victim had name on the perpetrator but the cops closed it with out any actions.
13 / day.
Crime IS increasing, a lot of the times the victim is not cooperating with the authorities because its gang on gang violence.

So you're agreeing that the crime figures from Bra are being fudged?

it is a programmed path toward the distruction of Europe even one of those (poor) child may told U

I like how you think... A satanic Drag Queen in Long Beach library = poor European kids.
What about the kids in that Long Beach library?

So you're agreeing that the crime figures from Bra are being fudged?

LOL!
Does bears crap in the woods?!

Bra is controlled by politicians and has an agenda.
Several of their high ups are old communists. Vpk now V and MP. Nobody really trust them.

I like how you think... A satanic Drag Queen in Long Beach library = poor European kids.
What about the kids in that Long Beach library?
They counteract the fictional "macho" culture .

Storybook play time at the schola with Slaanesh.

A honest question. Are you a racist? I ask becuase when i read your posts it just feels like you have some kind of anger issuses. Maybe I am wrong.

I suppose that depends on the definition of racism. By modern standards, I am absolutely a racist, unapologetically. I distinguish the varying racial attributes between ethnic groups, and play for the "home team" (Finno-Ugric peoples), so that definitely makes me a racist in most people's books.

Anger often stems from the inability to voice out one's frustrations, from having to compromise one's principles, and co-exist with those who do not share them. The modern man's passive-aggressive existence can largely be explained by his inability to speak up for himself, to command respect, and to live a principled life, amongst people who share those principles.

I generally don't get angry because I actively try to get down to the root cause of what causes emotional disturbances within me, and the people around me. Once a rational explanation is reached, there is no real reason for instinctive anger, instead of deliberate action.

LOL!
Does bears crap in the woods?!

Bra is controlled by politicians and has an agenda.
Several of their high ups are old communists. Vpk now V and MP. Nobody really trust them.
Their staff has a clear cut agenda. Last year, one of their researcher said that there is no link between immigration and rape.

This is despite their earlier findings that immigrants are extremely overepresentated but now all of a sudden, they are not. She also claimed that people tend to call the police more often if you have been raped by an immigrant than a Swede.

Pure b.s!

Their staff has a clear cut agenda. Last year, one of their researcher said that there is no link between immigration and rape.

This is despite their earlier findings that immigrants are extremely overepresentated but now all of a sudden, they are not. She also claimed that people tend to call the police more often if you have been raped by an immigrant than a Swede.

Pure b.s!
A pure sovietic propaganda. They are even worst, as persons, then the bolvevichs

These stats come from Denmark but it's a high probability that the Swedish stats would look similiar.

IWV8Dn5.png

These stats come from Denmark but it's a high probability that the Swedish stats would look similiar.

IWV8Dn5.png

It's the same story everywhere. But liberals, leftists and feminists who constantly decry 'rape culture' will be the first to downplay and dismiss this. Or somehow blame it on white men.

It's the same story everywhere. But liberals, leftists and feminists who constantly decry 'rape culture' will be the first to downplay and dismiss this. Or somehow blame it on white men.
It is like Saruman and the orcs
tumblr_mefb2kXEb71rn5ysyo1_500.jpg

IWV8Dn5.png

If Denmark were making an effort to understand and integrate Islamic migrant culture into their societies we would see a major shift in these statistics

If Denmark were making an effort to understand and integrate Islamic migrant culture into their societies we would see a major shift in these statistics
Yes, yes those pesky Danes and their culpability. Why don't they wear niqabs and only let their women walk outside if a male relative is present. That would be a great way to change those stats...

What are you saying? Its the Danish peoples fault the Islamic migrant rapes?

Yes, yes those pesky Danes and their culpability. Why don't they wear niqabs and only let their women walk outside if a male relative is present. That would be a great way to change those stats...

Shit, seems like Islam creates a problem that Islam itself solves.

Kind of like with hate speech laws. There was no talk about blasphemy in Europe (at least Western Europe as far as I know) since the Renaissance, yet now there's a dialog about "hate" speech in the context of Islam.

I listened to some Imam on British radio the other day, he basically said the problems Muslims create need to be solved with more Islam.

<seedat>

Last edited:
Back