Measuring the power of the hardest hitting middleweights

I’d wager this account is the same guy who used to post as @KylePulley. He used to troll the shit out of the Standup Forum with these videos of a really fat and untalented “fighter”. Then he’d go on about how he’d beat up Manny Pacquiao because of how big he was. This reminds me of that.

Last edited:
What has a power jab got anything to do with you leading with the elbow. I gave you a heads up to a technique problem that you have, and not just with your jab, you have an issue with your right hand too. Anyone else who was serious about improving would have been happy to have such advice on their issues but you haven't addressed your issues at all. I'm guessing that you are not actually interested in knowing that you are doing something wrong and you already think your technique is perfect or good enough. If that's the case then you are delusional.

I say you don't know what your talking about. The elbow is what makes the jab variant extra powerful. Same for the right hand. So no, I will not change the fundamental basis of my techniques.

Last edited:
I say you don't know what your talking about. The elbow is what makes the jab variant extra powerful. Same reason for the right hand. So no, I will not change the fundamental basis of my techniques.
lol ok so you have just showed that your ego is too big to accept criticism and also that you are delusional. There is no good reason to lead with the elbow other than to tell your opponent that you are about to throw a jab, and leaning forward with the body on the right hand is also a big tell for when you throw the right that adds nothing to the punch. I cannot take you seriously from this point forward.

lol ok so you have just showed that your ego is too big to accept criticism and also that you are delusional. There is no good reason to lead with the elbow other than to tell your opponent that you are about to throw a jab, and leaning forward with the body on the right hand is also a big tell for when you throw the right that adds nothing to the punch. I cannot take you seriously from this point forward.

If you don't think that I can throw a right hand without a ritualistic lean first, then I have no words.. You do know that I am not fighting the bag? Boxers telegraph with their elbows all the time in fights (because it's better), and yet miraculously connect(!)

Last edited:
If you don't think that I can throw a right hand without a ritualistic lean first, then I have no words.. You do know that I am not fighting the bag? Boxers telegraph with their elbows all the time in fights (because it's better), and yet miraculously connect(!)
You have a lot to learn.

If you can do it without a lean then why don't you do it?? You are posting on the internet to show people your technique, so why don't you show your best technique. I don't buy it.

If you can do it without a lean then why don't you do it?? You are posting on the internet to show people your technique, so why don't you show your best technique. I don't buy it.

Can we get back to the subject? Understand that it's very hard to demonstrate on a heavily degraded, low quality bag, just how hard I punch. It's like punching through plastic paper at this point. I do think it's clear still that I punch harder than my weight class 68 kg. Or would you disputed that??

See any lean before the punch?

I saw a left jab feint before the right. Can't you just throw the right hand?? Surely you can manage that?

Not to you I won't. The feint has no bearing on the execution of the right hand.

I'll try. Please be nice!

That was a lot better. Do you shadowbox much or mostly hit the bag? I don't know how worthwhile it is to practice on a bag that tips over after every punch. Maybe you can set up mirrors on one of your walls and shadowbox st home instead.

I feel like we're going to see a tied up woman in the background of one these punch videos.

Guys, I'm experimenting around my crosses. Which right cross do you prefer between this

And this

Guys, I'm experimenting around my crosses. Which right cross do you prefer between this

And this

You lean forward before you throw both of them, so I don't like either.

Back