Met Cheick Kongo Yesterday

l1cgochn.jpg

10a0079a7664292a86d0e0f0bc89a8d0be1701bc4577cc5f596474646f4475305g.jpg

^^^Hope this shit finally works. There should be a gif under the pic

lmao.

Hey Junkanoo....

If you took this shoop to the next level and actually made a whole GIF of this... Then at that point you will have become the greatest shooper in the history of internets...

Here's a gif:
epic-sax-guy-o.gif

PLEASE MAKE THIS SHIT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!

i dont get whats so funny about these..ya'll need lives

Hey Junkanoo....

If you took this shoop to the next level and actually made a whole GIF of this... Then at that point you will have become the greatest shooper in the history of internets...

Here's a gif:
epic-sax-guy-o.gif

PLEASE MAKE THIS SHIT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!

lol I was going to request that. That's like the 3rd shoop I've ever made and I'm using paint... I'm just bored haha

i dont get whats so funny about these..ya'll need lives

Hey! Ive got an idea

2nrdkp0.gif

When this thread gets enshrined in history, all will see and remember just how many fucks I didnt give.

lol I was going to request that. That's like the 3rd shoop I've ever made and I'm using paint... I'm just bored haha

*Yawn* I'm done shooping for today, guys. I'm sure someone will do that. If not, and assuming this thread is still alive tomorrow *crosses fingers* I have that gif saved!

This will have to do for now, boys

1730d9f754c07ce16899418f64c4e377493e2a65f136bbd74a8a4a01a666e7384g.jpg

Challenge for the MODS: If you even cracked a smile at that gif, you are forbidden to close this thread! I know it goes against Sherdog protocol, but break the rules. Don't be scared homie.

Bumping this. Got lost in the shuffle what with all the "LOCKED" hullabaloo.
Of the shoops I made, this one I laugh at every single time. I could just imagine each of their voices yelling out their powers.

3460p48.gif

Back