News Metabolite found in Jon Jones’ UFC 232 VADA test results

The naïveté in this thread is breathtaking.

Whether I agree or not, I liked because you spelled "naïveté" with the proper accent marks.

Off topic: I hate most people, because they think that it's okay to apply for a job with a resume as well as a "résumé" but it's not.

He’s untuchable at this point, just a pulsing picto saint.

Fuck this..

UFC are an embarrasment.

I didn't think anything could get worse than boxing, but hello MMA!!!

The Sport will never be mainstream if they continue with nonsense like this and the other WWE shit.

This is so funny... he failed like 10 tests in his career...

lets wait so he doesn't have it in his system

I think fighters should just put their foot down and not sign to fight this steroid junkie

At this point, I'd watch an American Greed episode about him - He's on some Bernie Madoff shit

I Absolutely love that show. You gotta feel for the victims somewhat but a lot are just S greedy tryna get rich quick. But some of those sociopath masterminds; its impressive ill leave it at that

I think fighters should just put their foot down and not sign to fight this steroid junkie

So they miss out on a good pay day.? Also with the small possibility of them winning, which in turn would put them in the history books all while pissing the guys off who decide if they’ll ever get another shot it’s damn near impossible to turn down. If hey were smart they’d get somtthing in the contract through negotiations but all that’s above my pay grade, regardless shitty situation

Jones has done enough shit now to be banned forever from the sport. He actually deserves 10 life sentences. Not to mention that withoud PEDs he'd be an average fighter. So all the shills here defending his steroids abuse are absoutely ridiculous

So they miss out on a good pay day.? Also with the small possibility of them winning, which in turn would put them in the history books all while pissing the guys off who decide if they’ll ever get another shot it’s damn near impossible to turn down. If hey were smart they’d get somtthing in the contract through negotiations but all that’s above my pay grade, regardless shitty situation
I understand the payday don't get me wrong but I think its pretty shut he can basically roid and use this pulsing excuse. I honestly can see other fighters trying this loophole

I understand the payday don't get me wrong but I think its pretty shut he can basically roid and use this pulsing excuse. I honestly can see other fighters trying this loophole

There is no doubt about it. It’s just fucked because his opponent in a lose lose situation it seems. Its been a circus for a while but this whole thing is just ugly and real dirty. And I’m sure plenty of other guys are on the sauce, Jones ain’t the only one, but it’s just the optics. It’s a freak show, and will never ever be legitimate. People need to accept prize fighting is dirty, cash cows get away with more, it’s how it’s always been and always will be. It’s not a real sport it’s human cock fighting. I respect all martial artists but it is what it is. The sooner others can except that the happier they’ll be.

some day jones will shoot roids right inside the cage and dana will claim hes injecting a malaria vaccine

So Jones will keep testing positive for something he took over a year ago... but PLOT TWIST, it won't always show up, and rather will only show up when he's fighting next due to weight cut and heavy exercise...

Seriously, have we gone full WWE mode here???

The funny thing Jones basically got a free pass to micro dose roofs now. We WWE now boys!

So if he is peeing pictograms per whatever (mililiter?), taking into account how much urine a man pees in a day, every single day, for months on end. You add all those pictograms... it doesn't seem that small quantity anymore right?

Sometimes the right answer is the most obvious one.

If it were any other fighter they would have said "sucks to be you, expect your license when you can pass every test for 3 months strait," but since the UFC has no bankable stars right now he can pass or fail any test and its "ohh thats pulsing, let him fight."
Honestly I don't even wanna hear their bullshit science, just call them out on their complete lack of consistency regarding fighters and watch em squirm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back