Michael B. Jordan is set to play as Hercules in Disney's live action Hercules

I'm offended on behalf of tall men. It's like Cruise playing Reacher.
I liked Cruise as Reacher. It made it better. Nobody sees him coming. They all think they can take him because he’s small.

Nobody is going to try a 6’6” Adonis. It makes no sense.

How many of these damn movies are they going to make. I'm guessing the others weren't reboots but still

I assumed they would stay away from rebooting a live action Hercules Disney film.

Too much chicken and broccoli for one actor to endure.

Disney shooting themselvew in the foot, Little Mermaid now this.

I be shocked if Disney did any project right now without a Black,Hispanic, Muslim, gay, female lead (they find the actor that encompasses all those traits he/she/they replaces the mouse) ....... an a white bad guy.
Deadpool 3. Two good White guys and villain is White British queer actress.

There were plenty of black dudes in Ancient Greece... it was a mixed race society.
Was one of them Hercules, mythological son of Zeus?

But seriously this is retarded, I reckon there is a jacked white boy who could play this role just as good.

Greeks thought themselves closer to Egyptians and Persians than the mud hut people of the North. It's also comical that meditterian people are not even part of the clique these days but when a movie comes around everyone wants to claim them. Comical to say the least.

Greeks thought themselves closer to Egyptians and Persians than the mud hut people of the North. It's also comical that meditterian people are not even part of the clique these days but when a movie comes around everyone wants to claim them. Comical to say the least.
Egyptians and Persians indeed, and none of those peoples are black, lol. Egypt was ruled by a Greek dynasty for a long time, even, no wonder they felt close.

Stop learning history from blue haired they/thems on Twitter.
Stop advocating blackwashing, it makes black people look like good-for-nothings with no culture of their own, which is far from truth.

Why don't they make a movie about a regiment of black fighter plane pilots in WW2? Why don't they make a movie about first woman post courier in the Wild West, who was a black lady?

Make a movie around tribal legends of Africa? I think Moana, a similarly themed movie based on ethnic legends, was a success.

Nah, they make a movie about fucking Hercules who was white as snow in every artistic and historical representation, and cast him as a black dude. Just fuck off, Disney.

Instead of Hercules do Samson. Then make it his huge afro being cut that takes his power away, then I'm in.

A movie in which a Jewish hero is betrayed, maimed and held hostage? That might be somewhat controversial at the moment... ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaybeHawk
Back