Michael Bisping: Whittaker is claiming to be a champion, he's not really. GSP retired and I'm out...

First off: Fuck Bisping.

Let's be honest dude was a very decent fighter for a long time that strung together two wins against Silva and whatever the fuck showed up in Rockhold's place. Those are his two career top five wins.

He had the belt for as long as he did because he got to defend against an geriatric Henderson then tried to get the GSP fight and when GSP couldn't fight Bisping was 'injured', GSP is allowed to fight at MW again and all of a sudden Bisping is good to fight.

Luckily for Bisping he isn't in the league of the worst champ of 2017 since GDR pulled some all time ducking bullshit.

Bisping and GSP was a fight between two MW's that would lose to everyone in the top 10.

First off: Fuck Bisping.

Let's be honest dude was a very decent fighter for a long time that strung together two wins against Silva and whatever the fuck showed up in Rockhold's place. Those are his two career top five wins.

He had the belt for as long as he did because he got to defend against an geriatric Henderson then tried to get the GSP fight and when GSP couldn't fight Bisping was 'injured', GSP is allowed to fight at MW again and all of a sudden Bisping is good to fight.

Luckily for Bisping he isn't in the league of the worst champ of 2017 since GDR pulled some all time ducking bullshit.
Silva wasn't a top 5 win. I don't even think Silva was a top 10 win. He was a tiny fraction of what he once was. Rockhold is his only top 5 win and next to that, Brian Stann is his only top 10 win [And Stann was barely top 10].

Just the thought of fighting Bobby fucked up GSP's colon, so he's the champ.

I mean Bobby is the champ, not GSP's colon.

And Bisping is still relevant because...?

He does have a point, and the UFC can solve the problem by making a fight with Bisping vs Whittaker. Then nobody can deny the real champ.
If he really had a point, then the fight to make would be Whittaker vs Gastelum, NOT Bisping. However, since he has no point at all, this is all noise and blabbering coming from him.

Bisping is just talking shit (he respects Whittaker a hell of a alot)

Sherdoggers lapping it up like morons as usual lol

Whittaker being champion without fighting for it is why interim belts are a stupid idea.

If you have an interim belt and there's no champion for whatever reason then you have to move the interim champ up and call them your champion.

It's not Whittakers fault that GSP gave up the title or that he's been given it this way.

Whittaker fought Romero for the belt you stool sample.

Jesus how are you that fucking thick?

Bobby became the real champ when he beat Romero, the #1 contender that Bisping ducked.

When a healthy champion goes for as long as Bisping did without fighting a legitimate contender, the title loses credibility. The dude was a shameless duck.

whittaker would smash gsp and bisping on the same night without toilet break

He does have a point, and the UFC can solve the problem by making a fight with Bisping vs Whittaker. Then nobody can deny the real champ.

But as normal for the MW division, nobody wants to fight eachother, and everyone is calling out Branch instead, so we probably end up with Branch vs everyone..
Poor branch guy is gunna get smashed by every top 5 guy to get a title shot now.

Also this just shows how fucked middle weight is if branch is a gate keeper to gold.

Your post is one of the funniest I've heard on sher dog in a while btw

I feel for bisping. Must suck as a pride fighter knowing gsp only targetted him because he saw him as a weak champ with the intention of not fighting anyone else in the division. Then kelvin exposed him further

Haha, Bisping chose the 'easy' fight against GSP, and still lost. He's one of the worst ex-champions ever.

As long as I get paid like a champ, I really wouldn't give a fuck about this ego bull shit. So many fighter ducking, injured etc. At some point you just need to rise above that nonsense.

I mean let's be honest... He would have lost the belt a long time ago if he didn't pick 50 year old Hendo as his first title defense then sit on shelf for a year to wait for GSP.

He should have lost the Hendo fight too. I don't know how he got the decision.

Woodley > Kelvin > Bisping = MW Champ;)

To bad Woodley opting for surgery since he could make a bid for unifying title against Whitaker;) or GSP.

Bisping can still stir things up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back