Michael Chiesa got his Red Panty Night without even having to step in the cage!

i don't like Conor, but i'm not blowing it out of proportion. i'm thinking about his actions, you know, like NORMAL human would. something he should try and do himself.

he couldn't have known that nobody would get seriously hurt, that's the point. the guy doesn't give a fuck about other people. do you see how that's DANGEROUS?

what if the next time this idiot shows up and throws other stuff this time? i mean, he nearly incited a riot and brought 20 guys with him. you don't bring an army of guys with you unless you're looking for trouble.

people's reactions aren't solely based on this incident. he's been getting increasingly more violent and wild as time goes on. he's now broken UFC exec's hand. nearly fucked their PPV over, and you think this is minor?

You are blowing things out of proportion, you're literally trying to say Conor almost gave Chiesa a life altering injury, you're blowing things so far out of proportion that you would think you were literally sitting in that bus and know exactly what happened. The fact is we know that Chiesa's cut/cuts are so minor that one of the most strict commissions in the country cleared him to fight, and you're over here talking like he almost lost his eye.

You are not thinking about his actions, you're so past what the actual actions are that you're fabricating stories on how Chiesa nearly lost an eye.

Funny that Chiesa is gonna get a few million from Mayweather.

Who would've ever thought that would happen.

You can make up all the what if's that you want to make the situation sound worse, the reality is that it's such a minor incident that the most strict Athletic commission cleared Chiesa to fight already, that alone tells you how minor his cuts are.

who's making up stories now? Chiesa wasn't cleared and Borg is out also. seems like your "minor" incident is turning into one of the biggest clusterfucks in UFC history.

that's not how it works? then why is Chiesa out and why is Borg out? how did they get glass cutting their face/eye?

imagination?
I feel bad for Borg. Chiesa was cleared but decided to stop his weight cut and pursue a lawsuit vs. making weight, fighting and keeping his man card. The "lacerations" didn't stop him and that's hard for me to respect. And this is a dude that I love to cheer for as he seems like the physical underdog in every fight. Plus, great beard. But the, "I didn't tap" and now this? C'mon MC.

who's making up stories now? Chiesa wasn't cleared and Borg is out also. seems like your "minor" incident is turning into one of the biggest clusterfucks in UFC history.
He was cleared...

You're still the only one making stuff up yesterday claiming Chiesa nearly lost an eye, everyone else was going by the information we had at the time which was Chiesa being cleared to fight, which he was.

Seems to me like you're still making up stories even a day when we have facts to show otherwise.

You're still the only one making stuff up yesterday claiming Chiesa nearly lost an eye, everyone else was going by the information we had at the time which was Chiesa being cleared to fight, which he was.

Seems to me like you're still making up stories even a day when we have facts to show otherwise.

he isn't cleared to fight anymore. Ray Borg got glass in his eye.

you are an idiot if you cannot see that Chiesa could have EASILY GOTTEN GLASS IN HIS EYE TOO. that's ALL I HAVE BEEN SAYING. not that he was nearly killed or some stupid shit like that. but glass in your eye can CHANGE YOUR LIFE. Winklejohn lost his eye from a seam of a glove cutting it in half.

if a seam of a glove can slash your eye open, WHY COULDN'T RANDOM SHARDS OF GLASS??

YOU'RE the one acting like it's ridiculous to even have that thought, WHY? why is it ridiculous that someone would be thanking their lucky fuckin stars that they weren't blinded?

if you stand next to a bombing, but you don't get injured. wouldn't you be like, "DAMN I NEARLY GOT KILLED" or would you be like, "meh, stop overreacting, nothing happened to me"

I feel bad for Borg. Chiesa was cleared but decided to stop his weight cut and pursue a lawsuit vs. making weight, fighting and keeping his man card. The "lacerations" didn't stop him and that's hard for me to respect. And this is a dude that I love to cheer for as he seems like the physical underdog in every fight. Plus, great beard. But the, "I didn't tap" and now this? C'mon MC.

what about the tempered glass? i thought it doesn't work that way?

apparently it does huh? i don't know how Chiesa's injury is, but he said in his tweet NYSAC took him off, not he didn't wanna fight because he felt violated or some shit like that. the AC removed him.

he isn't cleared to fight anymore. Ray Borg got glass in his eye.

you are an idiot if you cannot see that Chiesa could have EASILY GOTTEN GLASS IN HIS EYE TOO. that's ALL I HAVE BEEN SAYING. not that he was nearly killed or some stupid shit like that. but glass in your eye can CHANGE YOUR LIFE. Winklejohn lost his eye from a seam of a glove cutting it in half.

if a seam of a glove can slash your eye open, WHY COULDN'T RANDOM SHARDS OF GLASS??

YOU'RE the one acting like it's ridiculous to even have that thought, WHY? why is it ridiculous that someone would be thanking their lucky fuckin stars that they weren't blinded?

if you stand next to a bombing, but you don't get injured. wouldn't you be like, "DAMN I NEARLY GOT KILLED" or would you be like, "meh, stop overreacting, nothing happened to me"

Yeah excuse me for believing that a guy (Ray Borg) is clearing making the smart decision and milking this since the glass in his eye was hurting him so bad that he spent the majority of the day crying on Twitter.

Chiesa stopped his weight cut and got pulled from the card to once again pursue the smart decision of a lawsuit.

What you've been doing is jumping through hoops to fabricate the worst possible scenarios and over reacting, not to mention acting like tempered glass is the same thing as actual glass.

And to answer your question, yes if I nearly died, but I was otherwise fine and okay I would tell people to stop over reacting if it were in reference to me because I'm fine. Nice weak analogy though, comparing a bombing to some tempered glass breaking, you're grasping now.

that's not what Chiesa said on his twitter. he specifically said NYSAC pulled him from 223.

Per sources, Chiesa/Pettis and Borg/Moreno are both off. Chiesa’s facial cuts, and his weight cut was thrown off. Borg started to experience problems with his eye, from the particles of glass. Brett Okamoto (@bokamotoESPN) <a href=""

Yeah excuse me for believing that a guy (Ray Borg) is clearing making the smart decision and milking this since the glass in his eye was hurting him so bad that he spent the majority of the day crying on Twitter.

Chiesa stopped his weight cut and got pulled from the card to once again pursue the smart decision of a lawsuit.

What you've been doing is jumping through hoops to fabricate the worst possible scenarios and over reacting, not to mention acting like tempered glass is the same thing as actual glass.

And to answer your question, yes if I nearly died, but I was otherwise fine and okay I would tell people to stop over reacting if it were in reference to me because I'm fine. Nice weak analogy though, comparing a bombing to some tempered glass breaking, you're grasping now.

so saying that a GUY GOT HIS FACE CUT BY GLASS IS LUCKY HE DIDN'T GET BLINDED? that's jumping through hoops?

whatever you say. so you're in New York right now and looking at Ray Borg and Chiesa's injuries? you know they can still fight but they choose not to right? EVEN THOUGH THE COMMISSION IS THE ONE WHO CANNED THEM??

i didn't say tempered glass is the same as normal glass, i said that guy is wrong. he implied that no shards of glass were shattered. AND I SIMPLY ASK THEN WHAT FLEW INTO BORG'S EYES AND CHIESA'S FACE?

Per sources, Chiesa/Pettis and Borg/Moreno are both off. Chiesa’s facial cuts, and his weight cut was thrown off. Borg started to experience problems with his eye, from the particles of glass. Brett Okamoto (@bokamotoESPN) <a href=""

and how does that prove that the NYSAC didn't remove him? i don't even know what you're trying to argue here.

Back