Mid-air Collusion (Mueller Thread v. 19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you President of Dershowitz fan club or something?
I mean you quote him an awfully lot. If I see on TV something Dershowitz said, I have to read it again from you on Sherdog.

When only two lawyers in the whole country are offering the legal analysis you want (Giuliani and Dershowitz), and every other legal expert who weighs in says the opposite, you gotta cling to their saggy balls like Spider-Man.

Oh - I don't believe this guy is innocent.

Remember that if Trump pardons him that means Manafort can't plead the 5th if/when he's called to testify against Trump or any other crony. The court will be able to force him to testify or sit in jail until he does.

Remember that if Trump pardons him that means Manafort can't plead the 5th if/when he's called to testify against Trump or any other crony. The court will be able to force him to testify or sit in jail until he does.
This is important

Are you President of Dershowitz fan club or something?
I mean you quote him an awfully lot. If I see on TV something Dershowitz said, I have to read it again from you on Sherdog.
He's currently the most sensible public voice on this issue.

I know this is slightly off topic, but anyone else shake their heads at the white house saying they "Can't guarantee there is no tape of Trump using the N-word"

I know this is slightly off topic, but anyone else shake their heads at the white house saying they "Can't guarantee there is no tape of Trump using the N-word"
What I thought was that if Sanders put on the brakes instead of lying for the administration there, she is 100% thinking "Oh he definitely did and I don't want any part of that"

But when it comes out, it's just going to be him saying that Kwame Jackson is not a *

It will be a let down.

Dershowitz is playing devils advocate to get some time on TV and Ghouliani is a senile old drunk.
Perhaps you are attacking Dershowitz's motivations because you have no effective response to his arguments.

Dershowitz is playing devils advocate to get some time on TV and Ghouliani is a senile old drunk.
Giuliani is Cape Fearing Trump.
He is still bitter he did not get AG or Secretary of State. He used 9-11 to help Trump lose by 20 points in New York, and thought he should have been rewarded.
Rudy bided his time, waited for every legit law firm turn Trump down, and then sprung his plan into action.
cape-fear-1962.png

Shoop Rudy's face onto Robert Mitchum's.

Yes. Believing Trump didn't know about the meeting is almost as absurd as thinking thinking Strzok wasn't biased.
Strzok was biased, it's just weird how people believe that if an Agent/Cop is biased that suddenly means they're unable to perform their job within the confines of the law.

Newsflash, for the most part cops don't like criminals and are biased against them. You think cops aren't biased against the murderers and drug dealers they pursue on a daily basis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back