Mike Goldberg Made Joe Rogan Look Good - We Now See the holes and Amateurish

Mike Goldberg was so bad he made Joe Rogan look good.

Now that Joe is with professionals who do their research we're seeing Rogans holes and how amateurish he is.
No, what we're seeing is a washed up Cruz engage in endless pissing contests to see who is more "right". Childish, not fun at all and it's only informative in that Cruz wants to be a know-it-all authority on douchebaggery

You're sperging out over literally nothing yet you're talking about winding up "noobs" (who joined 2 months before you)

Wow I've never met a noob from 2009 before
Cool

I can see rogan saying he tapped! so I don’t think so. A Sub is definitely happening not sure if it’s guys or gals.

edit: lol never mind he is saying that’s it that’s it!

Hmmm..

Sonnen silva?

We will get to the bottom of this bro and then the FBI will hire us

Jon Anik knows less than Goldie IMO. Rogan has been trending downward for a while now. He seemed better because we didn’t have much to choose from. Now Feilder, Miltech and Hardy are all way better, with Big John sounding good too.

Who does Big John commentate for?

Goldie was terrible but Rogan annoys me much more than Goldie ever did.
Woooooaaaahhhhhh, Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! nothing happened Joe, lay off the drugs, wtf are you watching? And him picking a favourite and completely ignoring anything the other fighter does is just as annoying.

DC can take the comedy getting it wrong role, he has more charisma than Rogan. Cruz can do the role Rogan is meant to do but with some actual knowledge, Smith is just much better than Rogan.

The play by play doesn't matter so much when they're going with a 3 man, they can just shut up and announce the round, the fighter names and do the promo slots.

Stann (despite his dryness) had made Joe look bad with his commentary for years. Rogan does very little research pre-fight except smoke weed and OD on alpha brain. He usually times his UFC gig with stand up shows so he's likely spending more time working on his material than learning about the fighters beforehand. He mostly relies on his knowledge as a hardcore fight fan.

good insight. I can't say I blame him, though I don't think much of him as a comedian tbh. Not terrible though.

Mike Goldberg was so bad he made Joe Rogan look good.

Now that Joe is with professionals who do their research we're seeing Rogans holes and how amateurish he is.
This is so true.

Have you ever seen him get completely emasculated by John Danaher?

Goldie was the man and his chemistry with Joe was goat.
Jimmy is very, very good but he hasn't found his Goldberg yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back