• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Missing Saudi Journalist Killed, Saudis Threaten Global Economic Repercussions if Punished

And just as everyone knew would happen, the backroom deals between US, Turkey and Saudi has been concluded, to exonerate Bin Salman. Everyone knows this is bullshit, the public, the media, the governments. But despite everyone knowing it is a lie, society functions on hypocrisy and agreed upon lies, so this theatre will play out.
I worry that anyone who is not a part of forums like this actually believes the official bullshit stories they are told. And there are a lot more of those people than there are of us..

What's hilarious is that even if we went along with the idea that it was a botched interrogation, they still planned to abduct the guy. What the hell do people think they were gonna do back home in Arabia?

It's on the record that this guy was asked by MBS and other royalty to return to Saudi Arabia on multiple occasions and he refused.

He wasn't suspected of committing crimes nor was there an extradition request, so he couldn't be any worse than a political foe. This should alarm every journalist who done work for any gulf state, even if they're legaly residing in USA.

And just as everyone knew would happen, the backroom deals between US, Turkey and Saudi has been concluded, to exonerate Bin Salman. Everyone knows this is bullshit, the public, the media, the governments. But despite everyone knowing it is a lie, society functions on hypocrisy and agreed upon lies, so this theatre will play out.
b7166ea8ddf690f947964262ce8e3e18.gif

I worry that anyone who is not a part of forums like this actually believes the official bullshit stories they are told. And there are a lot more of those people than there are of us..
Fox News isn't covering it

Now, if they can only explain bringing a bone saw with them into Turkey.
We solved that riddle earlier in the thread:

Plumbing. The answer is plumbing.

Sometimes you gotta cut a plastic pipe, sometimes a metal one, and hey there's times where a foe's neck happens to be in the way of a crucial water main.

That is 1 of the good things about the posters here, they are all well informed on geopolitics (relative to the average American).

What's hilarious is that even if we went along with the idea that it was a botched interrogation, they still planned to abduct the guy. What the hell do people think they were gonna do back home in Arabia?

It's on the record that this guy was asked by MBS and other royalty to return to Saudi Arabia on multiple occasions and he refused.

He wasn't suspected of committing crimes nor was there an extradition request, so he couldn't be any worse than a political foe. This should alarm every journalist who done work for any gulf state, even if they're legaly residing in USA.

I’m glad you brought at this point because I was going to make note of it later. They keep focusing on the botched interrogation and gloss over the abduction part. Like you said what do people think was going to happen to him once he got into the kingdom?

Is this arabs life worth more than the arab children's lives when a "good" country "accidentily" bombs a wedding? Serious question. We murder innocents in our political b.s. quests all the time.. Is this one extra bad because he was working for a PC left publication?

Rip to the deceased. Terrible it happened; but the selective outrage generally insults my intelligence.

Interesting how you misrepresent the point like a coward.

Interesting how you attempt to draw a moral equivalence between cowardly scum like the House of Saud and those who criticise them.

That is 1 of the good things about the posters here, they are all well informed on geopolitics (relative to the average American).

Also, I think the War room is pretty balanced you get an opinion from all sides.
One indication about how bad this looks on Trump/Kushner and their Saudi fiends is that the Trump Army is not in here defending it much.

You have the occasional "but Obama" and "But the Yemen war" but in general it is very quiet from the 4d chess crowed trying to defend Trump here.

Last edited:
Interesting how you attempt to draw a moral equivalence between cowardly scum like the House of Saud and those who criticise them.
So now you're telling me what my intent was? Holy shit you debate like an intellectual coward. lmao

Is this arabs life worth more than the arab children's lives when a "good" country "accidentily" bombs a wedding? Serious question. We murder innocents in our political b.s. quests all the time.. Is this one extra bad because he was working for a PC left publication?

Rip to the deceased. Terrible it happened; but the selective outrage generally insults my intelligence.

Just because fucked things happen does not make it right.

Bombings are just as bad but there is something extra fucked up about a Embassy killing one of its own citizens. At least americans kill kids from foreign nations lol

Back