International Missing Saudi Journalist Killed, Saudis Threaten Global Economic Repercussions if Punished

So someone must be lying here right?
Either the King lied to Trump or Trump lied to the press.

Well if it comes to who is more trustworthy the King of Saudi Arabia or the American President in 2018 my money is on the Saudi King.

You should be listening to me, not Steve. He's probably a deep state CIA asset.
Lol. Steve often reads sources from CNN, nbc, fox, etc etc, as well as independent people. But I wont rule out him being a CIA asset. I wouldnt be surprised if we had some CIA assets right here on sherdog! o_O

Lol. Steve often reads sources from CNN, nbc, fox, etc etc, as well as independent people. But I wont rule out him being a CIA asset. I wouldnt be surprised if we had some CIA assets right here on sherdog! o_O

Shhh...

Did our president order a God damn hit on a journalist?

Not a chance this wasn’t cleared by those in charge.

This brings up the questions why the Prince and King were lying about it.
Or didn't know about it. I mean are we suppose to believe that since the 7 days this blew up no one in Riad came up with the idea to call the consulate and ask what happened?

Or didn't know about it. I mean are we suppose to believe that since the 7 days this blew up no one in Riad came up with the idea to call the consulate and ask what happened?
You're giving them too much benefit of doubt. 15 Saudis with diplomatic passports arrived by private jet the morning of Khashoggi's disappearance and left later that day. The Saudis first tale was that they were tourists...

Trump is either a liar m, covering for the King due to financial ties or a gullible buffoon, curious how they spin this.

3 years ago this would be a pretty big deal.

It is the Putin tactic of spraying everyone with garbage. Give every possible scenario except the truth. Tourists! Rogue elements! Interrogation!

Good. It's time to find out what they really have on us.

The CBC is also reporting the Saudis will admit he was killed in the course of an attempted abduction. They expect the Saudis to blame one of the supposed abductors who acted on his own in the killing; they were only supposed to interrogate and kidnap him. Trump is backing this narrative.

Last edited:
The CBC is also reporting the Saudis will admit he was killed in the course of an attempted abduction. They expect the Saudis to blame one of the supposed abductors acted on his own in the killing; they were only supposed to interrogate and kidnap him. Trump is backing this narrative.
Let's not forget that Jamal Khashoggi was a legal American resident and journalist who worked for a paper Trump has been at odds with, in addition to being banned from reporting in Saudi Arabia for criticizing Trump in December 2016.

Let's not forget that Jamal Khashoggi was a legal American resident and journalist who worked for a paper Trump has been at odds with, in addition to being banned from reporting in Saudi Arabia for criticizing Trump in December 2016.
Indeed. I believe and I hope there's nothing in my post that suggests I believe what the Saudis are saying.

Not a chance this wasn’t cleared by those in charge.

And just as everyone knew would happen, the backroom deals between US, Turkey and Saudi has been concluded, to exonerate Bin Salman. Everyone knows this is bullshit, the public, the media, the governments. But despite everyone knowing it is a lie, society functions on hypocrisy and agreed upon lies, so this theatre will play out.

And just as everyone knew would happen, the backroom deals between US, Turkey and Saudi has been concluded, to exonerate Bin Salman. Everyone knows this is bullshit, the public, the media, the governments. But despite everyone knowing it is a lie, society functions on hypocrisy and agreed upon lies, so this theatre will play out.

I wonder if Turkey gets their F-35 back?

Republicans as a whole? No.

Obama never meaningfully opposed the Sauds. We are never going to get anywhere on this issue if we don't stop muddying it with partisan flag-waving.
We won't get any where with "bu bu but Obama" either.

Back