Missouri Governor indicted on felony charges

The story is that she was blindfolded and handcuffed, and Greitens snapped a photo without her knowledge. So, that is how it is “even possible.”

The blackmail comes into play as she is said to have wanted to break it off, when he threatened her with the photograph.
Oh, she wanted to have an affair with a married man while she herself was also married, just didn't want there to be any evidence of it unless she decided to mention it? Do you have a lot of blindfolded, handcuffed, naked photos of yourself floating around? Did she just not notice the guy she was having an affair with pointing a phone at her twat?

Oh, she wanted to have an affair with a married man while she herself was also married, just didn't want there to be any evidence of it unless she decided to mention it? Do you have a lot of blindfolded, handcuffed, naked photos of yourself floating around? Did she just not notice the guy she was having an affair with pointing a phone at her twat?
You can't possibly be this stupid

How is a blindfolded person going to notice a camera pointed at them?
Does this pop up for a lot of people? 1 is naked and the other says "hold on" and you hear a click. Are YOU this fucking stupid that you didn't think she knew this photo existed? Oh no, smash me in the ass, but I draw the line when you want to have a photo of me naked. People can't have goddamn lunch without taking photos.

Sigh.

Have you considered that it is possible for someone to surreptitiously grab a quick photo while the other party is blindfolded?

What is it you are trying to argue or prove, exactly?

Does this pop up for a lot of people? 1 is naked and the other says "hold on" and you hear a click. Are YOU this fucking stupid that you didn't think she knew this photo existed? Oh no, smash me in the ass, but I draw the line when you want to have a photo of me naked.
1.) Camera Phones don't make noises unless the program does so. And it's really not that hard to miss a click even if that feature is on. Use your brain instead of insisting that a blindfolded person is basically daredevil.
2.) Agreeing to have sex is not agreeing to have naked pictures taken of you.
3.) Nobody claimed that she doesn't know the pictures existed, just that she didn't agree to them being taken. Given they were allegedly used as blackmail, she obviously did know at that point. I can't imagine anyone asking that question

Sigh.

Have you considered that it is possible for someone to surreptitiously grab a quick photo while the other party is blindfolded?

What is it you are trying to argue or prove, exactly?
That she's not completely innocent here. She was cheating on her own husband with a guy she knew was married. There is no goddamn way she didn't know a picture was taken.

1.) Camera Phones don't make noises unless the program does so. And it's really not that hard to miss a click even if that feature is on. Use your brain instead of insisting that a blindfolded person is basically daredevil.
2.) Agreeing to have sex is not agreeing to have naked pictures taken of you.
3.) Nobody claimed that she doesn't know the pictures existed, just that she didn't agree to them being taken. Given they were allegedly used as blackmail, she obviously did know at that point. I can't imagine anyone asking that question
She knew they existed the whole time but didn't care until the affair was over. They're both shitty people, but I'm supposed to pick sides on who's slightly shittier between 2 people both cheating on their spouses because 1 had photos? Who the fuck doesn't have photos of almost every girl they've banged and probably every decent lunch they've had, and every trip they've taken? Why the fuck is it ever surprising for anyone to have photos of anything they did?

That she's not completely innocent here. She was cheating on her own husband with a guy she knew was married. There is no goddamn way she didn't know a picture was taken.

Yes, having an affair is bad. But it isn’t a crime.
Using a photograph to blackmail someone is.
It is entirely plausible she didn’t know of the photograph’s existence, considering she was blindfolded.
You’ve never heard of scumbags sneaking a photo of their conquests or secretly videotaping?

She knew they existed the whole time but didn't care until the affair was over. They're both shitty people, but I'm supposed to pick sides on who's slightly shittier between 2 people both cheating on their spouses because 1 had photos? Who the fuck doesn't have photos of almost every girl they've banged and probably every decent lunch they've had, and every trip they've taken? Why the fuck is it ever surprising for anyone to have photos of anything they did?

He:

Cheats on his wife
Tells mistress he's going to show her how to do pull ups "like a man."
Tapes her hands to the pull up rings and blndfolds her against her will
Takes a photo of her naked
Tells her if she tells anyone about their affair he will disseminate the photo
Later apologizes, half-heartedly, about the threats and claims to have deleted the photo
But actually keeps it for said blackmail purposes
Later, changes his political party of 40 years to run as a "true conservative" family man candidate for the party of idiots, takes millions of dollars in dark money, brazenly flaunts his lack of transparency, and passes robust policies hurting his state's workers and poor citizens

She:

Cheats on her husband

Ya, conduct is way too identical. Just impossible to decide who is worse.

Who said you are supposed to pick sides? That’s on you.

Hiding the deed is always worse than telling the truth. Nixon learned it, this Governor learn it and Trump's gonna learn this too.

Who said you are supposed to pick sides? That’s on you.
He:

Cheats on his wife
Tells mistress he's going to show her how to do pull ups "like a man."
Tapes her hands to the pull up rings and blndfolds her against her will
Takes a photo of her naked
Tells her if she tells anyone about their affair he will disseminate the photo
Later apologizes, half-heartedly, about the threats and claims to have deleted the photo
But actually keeps it for said blackmail purposes
Later, changes his political party of 40 years to run as a "true conservative" family man candidate for the party of idiots, takes millions of dollars in dark money, brazenly flaunts his lack of transparency, and passes robust policies hurting his state's workers and poor citizens

She:

Cheats on her husband

Ya, conduct is way too identical. Just impossible to decide who is worse.

Can we point to where I said what he did is even passable as a decent person? I said it's not surprising how it turned out cause she was being a shitty person too. That's it.

How is a blindfolded person going to notice a camera pointed at them?

tyc3IqD.gif

This guy is a piece of shit. Even without committing a felony and trying to blackmail a women, he is still a giant pile of shit. Fuck this giant pile of shit. Hopefully the next governor we elect won't be such a giant pile of shit.

You in Missouri? I'm doing a few shows there next month. Is this well known with you guys? Local jokes always kill.

Back