MLB Offseason - Stanton to SF

Status
Not open for further replies.
No thanks for fantasy either. Heard CBS will have two Ohtani's to be drafted.

No thanks for fantasy either. Heard CBS will have two Ohtani's to be drafted.
That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard.
Can't just put him in the pitchers spot and get hitting stats or all pitchers would get hitting stats in fantasy added in.

Can't just put him in the pitchers spot and get hitting stats or all pitchers would get hitting stats in fantasy added in.
Right but if they allowed you to move him around.. at least you put him in your lineup when he DH'ing. Obviously the days he's pitching, you'll only get the pitching stats.

Stanton has informed the Candinals that he will not waive his NTC for them. No word yet on the Giants.

The Japanese Babe Ruth will be an Angel.

we-landed-on-the-moon-jim-carey-dumb-and-dumber.gif

Stanton has informed the Candinals that he will not waive his NTC for them. No word yet on the Giants.

reports today that he's interested in the Bombers. I just can't see him waiving it for the Giants, he hated them growing up and that team is old. The Dodgers chances are very minute at this point too because of the tax, the Bombers would be a good fit honestly

If I was the Giants I’d already be asking about Yelich instead or going after Lorenzo Cain and more. If Stanton can’t make up his mind on a done deal after an entire week it’s time to move on.

Stanton turns down Giants.

BOOM! Now we can actually start free agency

Lmao, you're at the point where sucking off a room full of dudes would make you less gay.

Calling a grown man "naughty boi"

Go check your grinder account for matches and get off sherdoge pussy
<{MingNope}>

Now he wants to come to the Yankees lol. Do not want that contract

Nobody does. Stros are on his list of teams. Fuck that

Canstros? So is he Gianycomelately and wants to join a champ or he knows he would hit like 80 bombs in that band box.

Stanton to Yankans gaining serious momentum per mlbtraderumors.

I kinda want him to go to the dogs so they can not win the World Series again with an even bigger payroll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back