Media Modern Einstein challenge round earth believer Joe Rogan to a debate

I can't lie - so do I, lol. I saw one showdown where they ran an experiment to supposedly prove the earth was flat. They sailed a ship off into the sunset and the idea was that they would not see it descend over the horizon - it would always be visible because there is no curved horizon, because the earth is flat.

Of course, it sailed over the horizon and disappeared from their view - thus "proving" that the earth is round.

The flat earthers looked at that, scratched their heads, mumbled to themselves and then their spokesperson spoke up: "Guess what? We STILL believe the earth is flat and we don't care WHAT any experiment supposedly proves!" and they all began cheering him emphatically.

I was dumbfounded. I wondered "is this emptiness of thought what the whole flat earth movement is based on??"

So I'm curious if Bryce has more than these guys did because it's such a weird belief to hold in this day and age.
Another great one was the laser gyroscope which proved a 15 degree drift. First reaction? "Interesting... that's interesting."

Little later? “Now, obviously we were taken aback by that. ‘Wow, that’s kind of a problem.' We obviously were not willing to accept that, and so we started looking for ways to disprove it was actually registering the motion of the Earth.”

"Flat Earth" was made up to convince humans Earth was flat, so they wouldn't starting looking into the subterranean lizard people who rule us from below.
Bingo. Watch or listen to the Lacerta Files. Not saying it isn't a hoax but it gives alot of interesting points to consider and research further.

I understood what you were doing in your first response. I also understand you aren't willing to engage on the subject. No worries, you are allowed to be afraid to take a position.
I'm not afraid to take a position. The more important position to me was one of grammar, because it's something that actually matters in this world. I could give two fucks about whatever ridiculous beliefs you have that will never affect me, just make sure you write better next time. Cuz I sometimes might actually read your posts.

I like Bryce but obviously the guy aint too bright. We cant all be. Doesnt mean he is bad guy even if he aint playing a gimmick. Opinions should be heard in a democratic world and flattery of earth I guess is still opinnion? I guess you can also think dogs dont exist and they are imaginery ghosts but in this case dont get a dog as a pet.

Another great one was the laser gyroscope which proved a 15 degree drift. First reaction? "Interesting... that's interesting."

Little later? “Now, obviously we were taken aback by that. ‘Wow, that’s kind of a problem.' We obviously were not willing to accept that, and so we started looking for ways to disprove it was actually registering the motion of the Earth.”
"I know there is truth buried in my delusion if I dig a deep enough hole in it...."

With that mind state, the earth is indeed flat - makes sense!

img.jpg

@HI SCOTT NEWMAN remember when you spilled your drink because of the darn flat Earth <{1-17}>
I mean.... either transatlantic voyages don't exist and the millions of them never occurred or else transpacific journeys from Australia to the Polynesian islands to N and S America don't exist and the millions of them never occurred.

It's a crazy belief to hold on to.

I'm not afraid to take a position. The more important position to me was one of grammar, because it's something that actually matters in this world. I could give two fucks about whatever ridiculous beliefs you have that will never affect me, just make sure you write better next time. Cuz I sometimes might actually read your posts.
I'll try to make sure my grammar is up to par for you next time. I don't believe the earth is flat, see I will take a position. I was interested in your jabs at religion and/or God. You seem to have very strong opinions, I was trying to understand what they were, no worries.

I'll try to make sure my grammar is up to par for you next time. I don't believe the earth is flat, see I will take a position. I was interested in your jabs at religion and/or God. You seem to have very strong opinions, I was trying to understand what they were, no worries.
Not really, you weren't. You weren't even asking me to start, and I was making no such jabs at the time.

Your explanation doesn't really fit the events as they happened. But I think that's par for the course for belief

I thought he was trolling. I'm not sure that he's being serious.

I thought the flat earth debate was settled in the MMA community when notorious globehead Cub Swanson defeated stalwarth flattery-defender Kron Gracie at UFC Tampa in 2019

Bryce will need to defeat Cub if anyone is to take him seriously.

Bit harsh, no? Dude is clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed, but there's no ill intention there I don't think.

People love shitting on less mentally gifted people though.

Bryce also believes the US goverment told police officers to stand down during the Uvalde school shooting so that they could take away his guns. Bryce really isnt a very sympathetic person.

Back