Media Modern Einstein challenge round earth believer Joe Rogan to a debate

As somebody who is deeply religious, this guy is ignorant and rather embarrassing :oops:

There is no need to disregard science, it is simply figuring out the functions that God put in place :)
Flat earth theory has the same amount of evidence as religion

I only think Space is fake off of vibes alone. Those NASA guys and Elon seem fake as fuck and evil to me imo. But you have to be retarded to think space is fake.

There are pictures of space
There are videos of space
There is amateur footage of the ISS
If you look through a telescope Jupiter and its moons look as if they follow the Copernican model
Why would all the planets be round except Earth?
The ancient greeks knew about space
They knew about space in the 1500s
The Coriolis effect proves space is real
The Cavendish experiment proves space is real
Ships going over the horizon prove space is real
The southern stars + their rotation prove space is real

It's true. Flat Earth is an old theory, but most of the modern usage is driven by fundamentalism dipping into conspiracy theories. There's a big focus on trying to erase "atheistic" science, or purport how Earth is chosen for this importance because of religious egoism. In the globe-busters video that @Turf Skirmish posted a debunking of, at one point they say "It's quite easy to prove that it's the Energy of the Heavens and of the ether, the luminaterous ether.."

It's all parallel to a "comes from God for us" thing, cuz they fear that universal laws make us not important, and seems to suggest God isn't behind it. Fear of science as a tool of atheism or disproving-of-God sorta stuff.
You really know your stuff! Kudos.

To anyone else who might be interested, Professor Dave has several excellent flat earth debunk videos. They are by far the best ones out there.

I totally agree with everything you said brother, I am so sick and tired of them, there is 2 of them at my work... all they talk about is being vegan or these flat earth things, I feel like they are going to have a severe mental health breakdown if they go 30 minutes without mentioning they are vegan or that the earth is flat..

They chewed my ears off not long ago about why the moon landing was fake and it was filmed in Kuwait. Even if there was some truth in something they said, they are nuts because everything is a conspiracy and not real.. its just called being paranoid and nuts lol

It's funny because I don't push myself on other people like that, and I think people that do, either need attention or they don't understand social cues.

When everything is a conspiracy theory then you lose the things that are real.
Vegans are the same way... nevermind mixing the 2.
I truly feel for you sir lol.

It all goes back to God and ego. God made it flat and made it for us because we are special. Other planets are round but not us! Special! Cause God!

Or wait does he think space ain't real either?

Lol, this was the best reply.

Im not sure if he thinks space isn't real or not, but I don't think I want to know.

What I don't understand is why someone that believes the Earth is flat doesn't recreate this experiment. I've asked several flat Earth people to do this experiment because it seems really approachable. High schools and colleges and universities all over the world put a GoPro or whatever on a weather balloon and take it high enough in the atmosphere to see the curvature of the Earth. So a flat earther could probably get with his buddies and recreate this for not a lot of money. None seem to want to and I don't understand because that would be the ultimate proof for themselves. And if the Earth was flat when they did this they would have uncovered the conspiracy with solid evidence that would be hard to refute.

Here is the Google search of this weather balloon experiment and you can see how many results from all over the world there are. If some high school can do this then seems like it would be of interest to people trying to prove the Earth is flat.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Sch...&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8&inm=vs#tts=0

Flat eathers are too distracted by the shape of the earth, to expound upon the real deception. That is the construct of our modern day view of the universe.

I only think Space is fake off of vibes alone. Those NASA guys and Elon seem fake as fuck and evil to me imo. But you have to be retarded to think space is fake.

There are pictures of space
There are videos of space
There is amateur footage of the ISS
If you look through a telescope Jupiter and its moons look as if they follow the Copernican model
Why would all the planets be round except Earth?
The ancient greeks knew about space
They knew about space in the 1500s
The Coriolis effect proves space is real
The Cavendish experiment proves space is real
Ships going over the horizon prove space is real
The southern stars + their rotation prove space is real

I suoposedly live in the northern hemisphere. Last week as the sun was coming up....you know what else was in full view? The moon. A full moon right there up in the sky as the sun was coming up. How do you explain that?

Bryce is spitting truths. The Round Earth Conspiracy was begun thousands of years ago by a sinister character named Eratosthenes of Cyrene. Damned Pagan!

I suoposedly live in the northern hemisphere. Last week as the sun was coming up....you know what else was in full view? The moon. A full moon right there up in the sky as the sun was coming up. How do you explain that?
are you a round earther or flat earther

round earth: it's what Copernicus said
flat earth: I have no clue what those trippy lights are in the sky, or how they work

Flat earth SPECIFICALLY doesn't explain that, and goes against this obvious observable fact. And the fact you use phrases like "suoposedly live in the northern hemisphere" makes me feel like I don't have enough crayons to explain it to you.

The moon is very often visible at the same time as the sun. Happens quite a lot because they are not moving in uniform speed and position with each other. The confusion as to it being a "full moon" in this case is probably up to your lack of perception of what a full moon is.

What I don't understand is why someone that believes the Earth is flat doesn't recreate this experiment. I've asked several flat Earth people to do this experiment because it seems really approachable. High schools and colleges and universities all over the world put a GoPro or whatever on a weather balloon and take it high enough in the atmosphere to see the curvature of the Earth. So a flat earther could probably get with his buddies and recreate this for not a lot of money. None seem to want to and I don't understand because that would be the ultimate proof for themselves. And if the Earth was flat when they did this they would have uncovered the conspiracy with solid evidence that would be hard to refute.

Here is the Google search of this weather balloon experiment and you can see how many results from all over the world there are. If some high school can do this then seems like it would be of interest to people trying to prove the Earth is flat.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Sch...&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8&inm=vs#tts=0

Here's one for you sir.

Behind the curve...its a documentary about flat earth and the flat earthers literally gain the information to debunk themselves and then spin their usual nonsense...its beautiful lmao.

Back