More "Tolerance" demonstrated....'We Are Not Civil': Vandals Smash Windows, Spray Paint Doors of NYC

glenwo2

Adamantium Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

On Thursday night, the New York City office for the state's Republican Party was vandalized, complete with a message threatening violence against the GOP.

The Metropolitan Republican Club's windows were smashed, its locks were broken and its doors were spray painted with anarchy symbols.

A note left behind at the building read that the attack was putting the Republican Party "on notice."

"Our attack is merely a beginning. We are not passive, we are not civil, and we will not apologize," it stated.

Thursday's incident followed a similar message by Hillary Clinton on Tuesday, when she said Democrats can't be "civil" with Republicans during Donald Trump's presidency.

Protesters in Portland, Oregon, also shouted profanities at drivers and smashed a car's windows last weekend in response to the fatal police shooting of Patrick K. Kimmons.

The Metropolitan Republican Club tweeted out a series of messages on Friday, saying it "will continue to fight for freedom of speech and liberty."

The vandals' note also mentioned that the club invited a "hipster fascist clown" to speak there, reportedly referring to Vice Media co-founder Gavin McInnes.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/10/...ized-note-left-behind-saying-we-are-not-civil

Interestingly enough, though, when I looked at the full Letter (pause the vid in the link at 0:13), it says something slightly different :

Tonight, we put the Republican Party on notice, in defiance to the policy of mass misery they have championed. The U.S. government has established concentration camps around the country for Latino people, shamelessly murders black people, and continues its war machine that has slaughtered Muslim people with impunity for decades. The so-called "Land of the Free" leads the world in incarceration rates per capita, all the while profiteering in the new plantation within the prison walls. While these atrocities persist unabated, the Metropolitan Republican Club chose to invite a hipster-fascist clown to dance for them, content to revel in their treachery against humanity. The Republican Party, joined by their spineless partners-in-crime, The Democrats, institute a policy of domestic and foreign terror felt the world over. Our attack is merely a beginning. We are not passive, we are not civil, and we will not apologize.

So...can the Liberals here now agree that ANTIFA needs to be wiped off the face of the Earth? <13>

Is this what we have been reduced to? Imho I don't think the Antifa pests and their Liberal supporters want the right to start resorting to the same tactics. I mean...just FYI there is alot more military vets on our side, you don't want the destruction we could rain upon you if we decided to stoop to your boorish behavior.

The left needs to grow up.

I assume there we camera footage if the event showing the perpetrators of the event, the cars they drove, and the licence plates of the cars?

I wonder if video footage will reveal whether or not the message writer had an old-woman hobble and persistent cough.

Last edited:
There is no room in a civil society for people who have no use for civility. Listen to that King Luther guy, or whatever his name was....

When asked for comments on the alleged vandalism, democrats responded with "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

On Thursday night, the New York City office for the state's Republican Party was vandalized, complete with a message threatening violence against the GOP.

The Metropolitan Republican Club's windows were smashed, its locks were broken and its doors were spray painted with anarchy symbols.

A note left behind at the building read that the attack was putting the Republican Party "on notice."

"Our attack is merely a beginning. We are not passive, we are not civil, and we will not apologize," it stated.

Thursday's incident followed a similar message by Hillary Clinton on Tuesday, when she said Democrats can't be "civil" with Republicans during Donald Trump's presidency.

Protesters in Portland, Oregon, also shouted profanities at drivers and smashed a car's windows last weekend in response to the fatal police shooting of Patrick K. Kimmons.

The Metropolitan Republican Club tweeted out a series of messages on Friday, saying it "will continue to fight for freedom of speech and liberty."

The vandals' note also mentioned that the club invited a "hipster fascist clown" to speak there, reportedly referring to Vice Media co-founder Gavin McInnes.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/10/...ized-note-left-behind-saying-we-are-not-civil

Interestingly enough, though, when I looked at the full Letter (pause the vid in the link at 0:13), it says something slightly different :

Tonight, we put the Republican Party on notice, in defiance to the policy of mass misery they have championed. The U.S. government has established concentration camps around the country for Latino people, shamelessly murders black people, and continues its war machine that has slaughtered Muslim people with impunity for decades. The so-called "Land of the Free" leads the world in incarceration rates per capita, all the while profiteering in the new plantation within the prison walls. While these atrocities persist unabated, the Metropolitan Republican Club chose to invite a hipster-fascist clown to dance for them, content to revel in their treachery against humanity. The Republican Party, joined by their spineless partners-in-crime, The Democrats, institute a policy of domestic and foreign terror felt the world over. Our attack is merely a beginning. We are not passive, we are not civil, and we will not apologize.

So...can the Liberals here now agree that ANTIFA needs to be wiped off the face of the Earth? <13>

That letter sounds exactly like some leftists in the War Room.

Hopefully they are caught and put in jail. Throw the book at people like this so that they realize it's not a game, and they are not freedom fighters, they're just idiot criminals.

I wonder if video footage will reveal whether or not the message writer had an old-woman hobble and persistent cough.
Maybe it wasn’t actually vandalism, what if the person delivering the note stumbled and fell

Don't worry guys, I live near Seattle, not Portland.

I didn't write that. Although I am extraordinarily sympathetic to that messege.

Those guys should read a book though. I would recommend from Dictatorship to Democracy, specifically the chapter on attacking organized power, with organized violence. Spoiler alert, it is a bad idea. Attack organized power at it's weak point, which is legitimacy. The use of violence doesn't undermine organized power's legitimacy, it undermines yours.

Don't worry guys, I live near Seattle, not Portland.

I didn't write that. Although I am extraordinarily sympathetic to that messege.

Those guys should read a book though. I would recommend from Dictatorship to Democracy, specifically the chapter on attacking organized power, with organized violence. Spoiler alert, it is a bad idea. Attack organized power at it's weak point, which is legitimacy. The use of violence doesn't undermine organized power's legitimacy, it undermines yours.

<Varys01><Varys01><Varys01><Varys01>

These Antifa butt-holes are only pushing centrist voters to the right. Level headed rational people are going to turn their nose up at this sort of behavior and not want to align themselves with a party that doesn't condemn these people.

Last edited:
Where is that statement wrong?

I mean other then the idea that the use of violence is a good idea.

I was implying that you believe what these neanderthals are doing is right.

I know you said later on that they should NOT do it(violence) but you're still basically condoning anarchy with your support.

These Antifa butt-holes are only pushing centrist voters to the right. Level headed rational people are going to turn their nose up at this sort of behavior, and not want to align themselves with a party that doesn't condemn these people.

They're helping to bury the Democratic Party further into the ground....

Back