Mortal Kombat X announced, coming 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erron looks cool, I'm handy with Stryker so if Erron plays anything like that I'm game.

Add him to the play list with Scorpion, D'vorrah, and Ermac.

I hope they don't underpower any characters, like what they did to Kitana between MK2 and UMK3. She was a badass in MK9, with some juggle combos able to knock off +40% of a health bar. Will one of her forms be that badass being the favorite of the three, or will none of them have that potential damage output, essentially watering down her effectiveness like in UMK3?

Keeping 25 characters with 3 playstyles balanced is damn near impossible though.

For example, will Cassie have all of the advantages of Sonya and Johnny? How will Sonya and Johnny trump their daughter? Will Sonya and Johnny be underpowered to make Cassie the favorite of the three?

And how will each returning character compare to how they were in MK9?

Questions like these is what keeps me from buying MKX on Day1... even if I did have a next-gen console. But whenever I do pick up one in the future, MKX is one game I want to pick up with it.

shinnok looks pretty meh altho the imposter variation seem pretty epic altho must be difficult.

Okay I have read all the comics so far and I think Reiko or Havik will be the big bad. Either Reiko is going to become a blood god or Havik will trick him and Havik will become the blood god or something like that.

Couldn't stand it. Already bought MKX. Lol but not including DLC.

This game is soooo fucking hype, I can't wait to play!
I know man. After just minutes of buying MKX without DLC, I realized that I have to own the whole fucking thing like any other MK games in the past. Lol

What's dumb is I spent about $10 more for buying it separately.

Just saw the stream where they announced they're going to be supporting PS3 sticks on PS4. Good stuff. Wonder if they rolled their own or if they're using the ones Lab Zero made with Cowboy for use with Skull Girls.

Push block is in for two bars. It's called block breakers and knocks the aggressor down much like a combo breaker.

Glad Liu Kang is coming back, doesn't feel like a Mortal Kombat game without him.

Just saw the stream where they announced they're going to be supporting PS3 sticks on PS4. Good stuff. Wonder if they rolled their own or if they're using the ones Lab Zero made with Cowboy for use with Skull Girls.

So does this mean PS3 controllers work? I have a ps3 converter and use a ps2 controller with it... I'd love to keep using that if possible. Could avoid having to buy a separate ps4 controller and modding it to be tournament viable

So does this mean PS3 controllers work? I have a ps3 converter and use a ps2 controller with it... I'd love to keep using that if possible. Could avoid having to buy a separate ps4 controller and modding it to be tournament viable

Sorry, it only works for generic usb controllers and excludes PS3 dual shocks. This is the same driver developed by a naughty dog used in skullgirls for the ps4 version, so it works exactly like that game. I hope capcom follows suit for SF5 as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back