Movie Pass: 10$ A Month For 1 Free Movie A Day In Theaters

List them out

I got finals next week but after that no school for a few months. One of the reasons why I got the card

Here's everything that's on my radar between now and the end of March (some I'm obviously more interested in than others):

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
Lady Bird
All the Money in the World
The Shape of Water
Star Wars: The Last Jedi
Jumanji
The Greatest Showman
Hostiles
The Post
Crooked House
Molly's Game
The Commuter
Proud Mary
12 Strong
Den of Thieves
Cloverfield Movie
Winchester: The House that Ghosts Built
The 15:17 to Paris
Black Panther
Death Wish
Red Sparrow
A Wrinkle in Time
Tomb Raider
Pacific Rim: Uprising
Unsane
Ready Player One

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's everything that's on my radar between now and the end of March (some I'm obviously more interested in than others):

Lady Bird
The Shape of Water
Star Wars: The Last jedi
Jumanji
The Greatest Showman
Hostiles
The Post
Crooked House
Molly's Game
The Commuter
Proud Mary
12 Strong
Den of Thieves
Cloverfield Movie
Black Panther
Death Wish
Red Sparrow
A Wrinkle in Time
Tomb Raider
Unsane
Ready Player One

I had added these to my list

The Greatest Showman
Molly's Game
Wrinkle in Time

Greatest Showman could be good but the casting has me worried a bit
Not sure how I missed All the Money in the World since it has big names
Aaron Sorkin directing a movie? could be good

I got a 3 month prepaid card so its going to start whenever I get it in the mail and I'm not sure really when that is. If it is still active around late March I will definitely see

Death Wish
Tomb Raider
Pacific Rim

I had added these to my list

The Greatest Showman
Molly's Game
Wrinkle in Time

Greatest Showman could be good but the casting has me worried a bit
Not sure how I missed All the Money in the World since it has big names
Aaron Sorkin directing a movie? could be good

I got a 3 month prepaid card so its going to start whenever I get it in the mail and I'm not sure really when that is. If it is still active around late March I will definitely see

Death Wish
Tomb Raider
Pacific Rim

I'm surprised that you're interested in The Greatest Showman. That's one I just didn't think you'd really care about.

And I'm also surprised you're not familiar with All the Money in the World. There's been a lot of talk about that one. Kevin Spacey was cast as Paul Getty and the entire movie was completed, and then Ridley Scott went back and re-shot all his scenes with Christopher Plummer. It was a big story.

As for getting your card, I'll be interested to know how long it takes. It took me three solid weeks to get mine. Hopefully they got that situation fixed by now, but with it being the Christmas season I can imagine there are a lot of people signing up.

I'm surprised that you're interested in The Greatest Showman. That's one I just didn't think you'd really care about.

And I'm also surprised you're not familiar with All the Money in the World. There's been a lot of talk about that one. Kevin Spacey was cast as Paul Getty and the entire movie was completed, and then Ridley Scott went back and re-shot all his scenes with Christopher Plummer. It was a big story.

I remember that now

I think I said jokingly in that thread that I wouldn't see it since they remove Spacy from it

Greatest showman looks like a fun colorful musical and I like Hugh Jackman. For some reason I kinda got a Big Fish type of vibe from the trailer

There are 3 theaters within 30 miles of me & none of them are showing The Disaster Artist or The Shape of Water. That’s pretty frustrating.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess since theres only 3 theaters within 30 miles of you that you live in a small town somewhere. Generally when you live not in a major market you end up just getting the super wide release movies.

Greatest showman looks like a fun colorful musical and I like Hugh Jackman. For some reason I kinda got a Big Fish type of vibe from the trailer

I'm iffy on it, but I'm sure I will go see it. Hopefully it will be cool.

As I mentioned a couple of days ago, it's been difficult to find enough movies that I'm really interested in to maintain my two-a-week pace but I think with all the stuff coming out in the next few months that it will be less of a problem.

As for getting your card, I'll be interested to know how long it takes. It took me three solid weeks to get mine. Hopefully they got that situation fixed by now, but with it being the Christmas season I can imagine there are a lot of people signing up.

Most people who signed up since October have been getting their cards in 7-10 days, which is roughly about how long it took to get my card.

Most people who signed up since October have been getting their cards in 7-10 days, which is roughly about how long it took to get my card.

That's good. Hopefully they won't get swamped by the Christmas rush and get behind again.

I'm iffy on it, but I'm sure I will go see it. Hopefully it will be cool.

As I mentioned a couple of days ago, it's been difficult to find enough movies that I'm really interested in to maintain my two-a-week pace but I think with all the stuff coming out in the next few months that it will be less of a problem.

The Cloverfield movie you mentioned is God Particle or was at least called God Particle at one point

That movie was going to be released in 2017 but was pushed back to 2018 for some reason.

Comes out Feb 2nd and has no trailer out and nobody really knows anything about the movie

That is some great fucking marketing imo

I really wanna see it cause I have no idea what the hell it is

The Cloverfield movie you mentioned is God Particle or was at least called God Particle at one point

That movie was going to be released in 2017 but was pushed back to 2018 for some reason.

Comes out Feb 2nd and has no trailer out and nobody really knows anything about the movie

I think I remember that now that you mention it.

It's listed on IMDB as Cloverfield Movie, but that seems like a strange title. It's hard to believe it will be released that way.

BTW, just a heads up if you're not aware of it, but you can always find release dates for upcoming movies on this site:

http://www.firstshowing.net/schedule2018/

Since getting MP I've been going and seeing about 80% of the movies in theaters, where it really has to be something that I'm not interested in to not see it. Even after The Last Jedi comes out there is plenty of movies that I want to see this month like The Greatest Showman, Jumanji, Downsizing, The Post, I Tonya, Darkest Hour, Phantom Thread and Molly's Game. Granted some of those movies won't get a wide release until January.

I assume you saw 10 Cloverfield Lane?

Yeah I didn't feel like that movie was connected to the Cloverfield universe. I didn't like the Aliens

But this God Particle/Cloverfield movie sounds that it is potentially linked much closely with the first film

From what information I was able to find it seems to be linked to the International Space Station and an explosion.

Hopefully that means that it will link together with the falling satellite from the first movie

Yeah I didn't feel like that movie was connected to the Cloverfield universe. I didn't like the Aliens

But this God Particle/Cloverfield movie sounds that it is potentially linked much closely with the first film

From what information I was able to find it seems to be linked to the International Space Station and an explosion.

Hopefully that means that it will link together with the falling satellite from the first movie

Hopefully it will be cool. I'd agree that 10 Cloverfield Lane was only barely connected to Cloverfield, but I still thought it was a damn good movie.

BTW, I had to watch that clip twice before I actually saw the satellite. Who the hell ever found that?

Hopefully it will be cool. I'd agree that 10 Cloverfield Lane was only barely connected to Cloverfield, but I still thought it was a damn good movie.

BTW, I had to watch that clip twice before I actually saw the satellite. Who the hell ever found that?

I think I told you this before but I was really really really into the viral marketing comparing for the first cloverfield movie. I actually had more fun talking about the movie than I did watching the movie

You were able to learn so much about the actual monster, where it came from, how it became what it is

One of the best viral marketing campaigns I have ever seen

I think I told you this before but I was really really really into the viral marketing comparing for the first cloverfield movie. I actually had more fun talking about the movie than I did watching the movie

You were able to learn so much about the actual monster, where it came from, how it became what it is

One of the best viral marketing campaigns I have ever seen

Yeah, I really wish I had gotten in on all that. I wasn't really following movies at that time like I do now so I wasn't even aware of all that.

Lady Bird
The Shape of Water
Star Wars: The Last Jedi
Jumanji
The Greatest Showman
Hostiles
The Post
Crooked House
Molly's Game
The Commuter
Proud Mary
12 Strong
Den of Thieves
Cloverfield Movie
Black Panther
Death Wish
Red Sparrow
A Wrinkle in Time
Tomb Raider
Unsane
Ready Player One
Definitely getting your money's worth. I'll have to watch the trailers for the movies out; I don't know what the majority of them are about. That 3 Billboards one looks really good, though. I'm gonna buy popcorn and a Coke enjoy that one.

Definitely getting your money's worth. I'll have to watch the trailers for the movies out; I don't know what the majority of them are about. That 3 Billboards one looks really good, though. I'm gonna buy popcorn and a Coke enjoy that one.

Sometimes I'll just sit down and roll a bunch of trailers for a good hour. That helps to stay on top of things.

And yeah, There Billboards looks good. I hope to get to that one soon.

Big ups to this thread. I've been abusing the MoviePass card like crazy lately; saw 3 Billboards and Murder on the Orient Express this week.

Back