Movie Pass: 10$ A Month For 1 Free Movie A Day In Theaters

Lol at every time slot for every film having price surging. It is such bull. Sunday nights are slow af and movie pass is telling me everything is in demand. Cancelled and joining a list

now I’m getting a “There are no more screenings at this...” message on every theatre in my area.

RIP MoviePass

Holy shit....their stock closed at 80 cents today.

259715.jpg

I don't have an AMC near me so I can't join the A-list thing. But I genuinely do think I'll switch over to Sinemia when the time comes. It's only $6.99 a month for 2 movies a month. No restrictions. Not even on 3D, XD, IMAX, etc. At this point, even with moviepass, I rarely find myself going to the theater more than 1-2 times a month anyway, so that would be worth it to me. ($4.99 a month for one movie a month and $14.99 for three movies a month)

Fuck movie pass. It started when I wasn't allowed to use it at Downtown Disney AMC. Then I couldn't event cancel that shit on my app. When I called the number, I was on hold for a while. I just hanged up and called my credit card to stop the subscription fee.

I'll give AMC a shot.

Fuck movie pass. It started when I wasn't allowed to use it at Downtown Disney AMC.

When was this that it didn't work at Downtown Disney AMC? I was there this past October and used MoviePass at that exact theater and it worked just fine. And this was for a $17.00 late showing.

But with how they're going downhill, I wouldn't be surprised if it's changed since then.

I don't have an AMC near me so I can't join the A-list thing. But I genuinely do think I'll switch over to Sinemia when the time comes. It's only $6.99 a month for 2 movies a month. No restrictions. Not even on 3D, XD, IMAX, etc. At this point, even with moviepass, I rarely find myself going to the theater more than 1-2 times a month anyway, so that would be worth it to me. ($4.99 a month for one movie a month and $14.99 for three movies a month)
Yeah, I think I’m gonna give MoviePass until the end of August when my next payment is & then make a decision whether or not I cancel & move on, likely to Sinemia which isn’t a bad deal at all.

God dammit, i wanted to join this shit.

Fucking knew it was too good to be true.

Can't wait for this thing to go bankrupt.

I hate sitting around poor people in the Theatre

lol at the stock of this company. It's the joke of the market.

Stock in Helios and Matheson (HMNY), the parent company of the movie subscription service, plunged 60% Monday amid new reports that customers were having problems with the app, which charges $10 per month for the ability to see a movie every day.

The stock fell as low as 78 cents a share Monday, raising new concerns that it could eventually be delisted from the Nasdaq stock exchange. It closed at 80 cents.

That's exactly the problem the company tried to avoid last week when it approved a 250-for-1 reverse stock split, which boosted the price from 8 cents a share to $21. The last several days of trading have essentially wiped away that cosmetic improvement.

hmnyDAY.png

When was this that it didn't work at Downtown Disney AMC? I was there this past October and used MoviePass at that exact theater and it worked just fine. And this was for a $17.00 late showing.

But with how they're going downhill, I wouldn't be surprised if it's changed since then.

I think it started in December/Jan when Shape Of The Water was playing.

too good to last, wish I could've used it before it started to free fall

Lol i tried to defend this turd a few weeks ago.

Almost every film from Thurs to Sunday are surge pricing of $4-$6. AntMan has been out for 3 weeks and it’s still fucking an additional cost. Canceling this immediately.

Yeah, I think I’m gonna give MoviePass until the end of August when my next payment is & then make a decision whether or not I cancel & move on, likely to Sinemia which isn’t a bad deal at all.

Let us know how it goes with Sinemia. I've been doing some more research into it these past couple of days and from what I'm seeing, the reviews are negative to mixed.

These are just a couple of negative reviews sources I've seen:

https://www.bbb.org/losangelessilic...st-hollywood-ca-883526/reviews-and-complaints

Just checked the app and it won’t currently let me see any movie, at any theater.

Yikes.

Back