Crime MURDER IN OHIO: Kids as young as 5 days old among 7 shot dead

The first link suggests the youngest children were not killed.

"The eight relatives -- seven adults and a 16-year-old boy -- were apparently shot in the head "execution-style," Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine told reporters.

At least three young children survived. One was 4 days old, one was 6 months old, and the third was 3 years old, Pike County Sheriff Charles Reader said. The youngest baby was found in bed next to the child's dead mother."

In the second link it says the youngest were not killed as well.

"Three children survived the shootings. A 4-day-old, a 6-month-old and a 3-year-old child. Police said they were working with four crime scenes."

My first guess is a family member. Second guess is someone has an really huge grudge against someone in the family but I feel my second guess is very unlikely.

I have a feeling they're being tight lipped about it. Something weird is going on.

I have a feeling they're being tight lipped about it. Something weird is going on.

They are interviewing a person of interest but not yet telling who it is. They might be trying to avoid the mess up that happens when a name is released and it is the wrong person.

They are interviewing a person of interest but not yet telling who it is. They might be trying to avoid the mess up that happens when a name is released and it is the wrong person.
This is the way it should be.
In the second link it says the youngest were not killed as well.

"Three children survived the shootings. A 4-day-old, a 6-month-old and a 3-year-old child. Police said they were working with four crime scenes."

And this is great news.

Brutal stuff. I'm betting it was a middle aged white man.

1461385027173.jpg

And that's a wrap. It's ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL over. No more news coverage.

1461385027173.jpg

And that's a wrap. It's ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL over. No more news coverage.
That's the killer from a similar incident in Georgia. There's still nothing known about the Ohio shooter(s) other than their victims are all part of the Rhoden family.

My first guess is a family member. Second guess is someone has an really huge grudge against someone in the family but I feel my second guess is very unlikely.
Family member tyring to get a bigger chunk of an inheritance possibly?

So, I'm reading in various places "the victims were all shot execution-style" and "law enforcement isn't sure if one of the dead might be the shooter".

WTFH? Who exactly thinks it's possible to shoot yourself execution-style, here? Horrible police or horrible reporters?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
This Island Earth
Back